[0.24] Bargain Rocket Parts v1.1 - Bust out the duct tape, we're going to space!

Rubber Ducky

XUvIbYl.png

0kLIts3.png

XEBUmUG.png

After serious budget cuts at the Kerbal Space Agency, they turn to the one contractor they can still afford: Bargain Rocket Parts Inc.

Features:

- 34 brand new parts, mostly fashioned out of duct tape, cardboard, and whatever else we could find laying around for optimum cost-efficiency.

- Full IVA for the BC-1 Space Box command module.

- Tech-tree integration (using ModuleManager).

- Includes four new science experiments.

New in v1.1:

- Contracts! I imagine this mod is super unbalanced with the budgeting system, though

Notice: I will be out of contact indefinitely as of July 30, 2014. This mod is provided as-is, as I can no longer maintain or update it.

License:

88x31.png

This pack includes ModuleManager, initially created by ialdabaoth and now taken over by sarbian.

Forum thread, including the source code, can be found here!

3EiWbO2.png

Alternate Download 1 (MediaFire)

Alternate Download 2 (Google Drive)

Edited by Rubber Ducky
v1.1, added mirror downloads

Quick, somebody replicate the old Bean-With-Bacon Megarocket, as flown by Commander Billy "Keen" Kerman...this is entirely fantastic, from the idea to the promotional shots and trailer (which had both me and the CoPiloter laughing our collective assets off). This should BE the starting equipment on the tech tree!

Just install it and it looks great. A lot more parts than I first thought it had.

I did received a massage that ModuleManager_1_5 was outdated at start up.

Edit: Unless I misunderstood the message and it was the other version that was outdated.

So I remove it, but I'm using it in sandbox mode anyways.

Just a suggestion, but maybe the potato should be a very low powered RTG and an old car battery as the battery?

Edited by Tommygun

Just install it and it looks great. A lot more parts than I first thought it had.

I did received a massage that ModuleManager_1_5 was outdated at start up.

Edit: Unless I misunderstood the message and it was the other version that was outdated.

So I remove it, but I'm using it in sandbox mode anyways.

Just a suggestion, but maybe the potato should be a very low powered RTG and an old car battery as the battery?

The potato was actually a low-powered RTG at first, but I found that I'd just slap a ton of them on and it was super over-powered. When I added everything to the tech tree, it made sense that there'd only be batteries early on in the game.

Honestly been awhile since I loled so hard at a youtube vid...thats good stuff.

Im changing my game...its now Junkyard Space Program!! We have sliped the surly bonds of Kerbin...to let God use our microwave oven =)

we need EVA suits to match lol