[0.24] Bargain Rocket Parts v1.1 - Bust out the duct tape, we're going to space!

Rubber Ducky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FYI - in all of my testing the bits look to work as-is.

You will however need to update Module Manager to the latest version for the alternate tech tree to work in career.

If anyone has experienced any other weirdness and wants to help be a second set of eyes let me know :) Positive reports (i.e. nothing broke in 0.25) help as well.

I have added a new version (1.1.1) to the USI dropbox.

The only change I had to do was update the MM version to something current.

Given that there is not a material change needed, I'll be refraining from starting a new thread till 0.90 (and at that point I will ensure everything still works before doing so).

There's been an undue amount of drama on this particular mod. So to be perfectly clear, my intent is purely to keep an eye on this from a support standpoint and make sure it remains compatible with upcoming KSP versions until such time as the OP returns so I can hand them back a fully functional mod. In my estimation that's the best way to respect the work of the OP and to prevent this bit of mod goodness from falling into disrepair.

We can continue to use this thread for support requests until 0.90 (which given it's in experimentals is right around the theoretical corner) at which point I'll post a new link along with an updated download (if necessary). I'll likely do a new thread regardless, just because the KSP version number in the OP may confuse people if it's 0.90 compatible but the thread says 0.24.

I have added a new version (1.1.1) to the USI dropbox.

Again, it is I, the never tiring CKAN and kerbalstuff advocate :wink:

Could I ask you to put your version on kerbalstuff? Preparing packaging while looking forward for 0.90, of course :D

Again, it is I, the never tiring CKAN and kerbalstuff advocate :wink:

Could I ask you to put your version on kerbalstuff? Preparing packaging while looking forward for 0.90, of course :D

I'll put it on GitHub since CKAN can hit that as well, and add in KSP-AVC support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Works fine in 0.90

Bundle on the USI dropbox (link in my sig) works as bundled, though I did tweak the ZIP folder to have a GameData folder.

Will start a new thread once the dust settles as I have a dozen mods to update ;)

Ah, RoverDude, whatever happened to putting this on github? Just asking :)