[0.24] Bargain Rocket Parts v1.1 - Bust out the duct tape, we're going to space!

Rubber Ducky

oh ok... I kinda figured modifying the config would get me the results I wanted; that way, I can have a 'shoestring budget' line, without having me lose all my ships already out there. btw, I find the parts actually useful; when they introduce supply and currency for career mode, I will be using these parts extensively (big emphasis on extensively)

Edited by mr. engino

Love your mod, only one problem so far: the docking port doesn't seem to un-dock. Idk, maybe it's supposed to be like that? Great mod though. :)

That's a bug in the base game (according to devs, will be fixed in next patch).

by all means no. it just means that the ports supplied by THIS mod doesn't undock. the stock ones work fine.

Do the ports of the mod never work or is it just the one and only you have tried out yet?

The undock bug roots in the game itself and can strike any time/under as of now not completely certain circumstances.

Been playing with this with my little Kerbals and both they and I have a couple of requests :)

Any chance of some Bamboo or Duck Tape struts?

Also, as we are MechJeb bound (none of us can fly rockets) any chance of a model for MJ along the lines of an old Uher reel to reel tape deck ... http://www.reelprosoundguys.com/images/1957_UHER_295.jpg ... And don't forget the 'magic eye' :cool:

I know it is cheeky to ask, but not to ask is not to get.

This mod is not something i woudl use often in my designs, but whatever.. this is simply awesome.

I always liked sense of humor in KSP, rockets made from scrap, but you guys took it to whole new level. Bassicly every part idea, description of it made me into bursts of laught.

Great work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey all,

I noticed that this mod has not had any activity in a while. Please don't let it die ;.;. I really liked it. I feel some of the parts are a little overpowered, but overall it is awesome. Great job Rubber Ducky!

Guess RubberDucky got all hands full with the development of his serviceable Space Telescope Mod.

Guess RubberDucky got all hands full with the development of his serviceable Space Telescope Mod.

Yeah, pretty much all of my free development time is dedicated to CactEye, and I've actually got another promising project lined up after that. I certainly haven't forgotten about this mod, though, hopefully I'll be able to update it at some point (if I don't exhaust myself).

• 2 months later...