• 4 months later...

I think that'd be cool, It'd be more cool if your kerbals automatically have their blue or whatever jumpsuits while in a rocket and/or station and then the suit pops on when eva-ing! Also this isn't relevant but i'm not meaning to derail so don't reply about this but about the jumpsuits you can... But yeah it'll be cool to have asteroids.

When you deploy a main chute, the semi opened version is the 'drogue'.

And than we also have dedicated drogue chutes

Technically, the semi-opened form of the chute is known as 'reefed'. The effect is similar but drogue chutes are quite different.

+1 for tethers. I'm still a bit crap at orienting and using RCS controls for EVAs, but have improved enough that haven't lost a Kerbal to 'floating off in space' in a long while. For beginners, having a 100m tether as a 'safety net' would be very useful to learn EVA controls without fear of a Sanda Bullock moment.

Curious about the parachute suggestion. I assume this means for individual Kerbal chutes (backpacks, or ejection-seat attached?). Would like this especially for spaceplanes. My landing method is either lots of chutes, or 'crashing as gently as possible'.

the Tools in Eva and transferring crew in orbit i feel are pretty necessary for the game.

Even basic crew transfer is fine, and tools are a little more work but open up A LOT of game play options. Mainly around making land bases (which are getting a little help with the addition of the claw :D)

• 3 weeks later...

If you've nothing to add beyond "lol, necro" or "I've seen this before", just please don't. This thread is old enough, and seems to be only getting further off-track. Locking.