[1.12] Extraplanetary Launchpads v6.99.3

taniwha

13 hours ago, simalto said:

I can't wait for even for a 1.1 compatible pre-release ! I just enjoy using this mod

agreed. figure you guys are aware the steam version 1.1 just dropped. i wont start a career on it till EL works

Edited by Jagzeplin

2 hours ago, tedingus said:

@Jagzeplin and @simalto Just go to the GitHub and click on the release links.  It shows 46 and the latest is 5.3 released about 12 hours ago.  The devs probably have not had a chance to update the forum.

That's not a 1.1 upgrade, folks. Check the description of what changed.

-c

I have released version 5.3.0 of Extraplanetary Launchpads.

Changes from 5.2.95:

• Updated for KSP 1.1
  • Plug some NRE holes.
  • Remove 64-bit windows lock.
  • Contract titles fixed (thanks to suicidejunkie).
  • Recipe log spam cleaned up.
  • Materials on the workbench cleaned up.
  • Dump use of KSPAPIExtensions.
  • EL version moved to the bottom of the build info window.
  • Editor vessel update event handling optimized.

ss8913: I'm sure the CKAN guys will catch up.

jwenting: I was doing some bandwidth intensive stuff and that might have interfeered. EL 5.3.0  already has 61 downloads, so things do seem to be working.

I see there is a .version file included, but this isn't showing up in AVC.  Looks like a lot of stuff is missing from the .version file, and while the build version is correct, the KSP version it shows is 0.90.  Not sure if that was intentional or not, but I figured I'd let you know.

I think this mod doesn't work with 1.1 yet. I get a message that I have an outdated mod whenever I start the game and when I put a rocket parts container in my craft it just crashes the game everytime (tested 3 times)

Edit: Version 5.3.0

Edit2: Took out the mod and crashed in the same way. Sorry for the inconvenience, I think the problem is somewhere else.

Edited by Crabman

18 hours ago, taniwha said:

I have released version 5.3.0 of Extraplanetary Launchpads.

Changes from 5.2.95:

• Updated for KSP 1.1
  • Plug some NRE holes.
  • Remove 64-bit windows lock.
  • Contract titles fixed (thanks to suicidejunkie).
  • Recipe log spam cleaned up.
  • Materials on the workbench cleaned up.
  • Dump use of KSPAPIExtensions.
  • EL version moved to the bottom of the build info window.
  • Editor vessel update event handling optimized.

Thank you so much, love your work :)

JJE64: oops, I had completely forgotten that file even exists, let alone how it gets generated

vardicd: probably the incorrect EL.version. Are you using AVC?

Edited by taniwha

5 hours ago, taniwha said:

JJE64: oops, I had completely forgotten that file even exists, let alone how it gets generated

vardicd: probably the incorrect EL.version. Are you using AVC?

I'm using version 5.3.0. not sure what AVC is, I think its the bits in the beginning that pop up and say hey this mods got an update. If that's what it is then yes I am using those for mods that have that feature.

7 hours ago, ArikBloodworth said:

Same issue with "incompatible mod" detected, but only if I launch 64bit KSP; 32bit KSP doesn't complain. No issues that I've found yet with the mod on 32bit...

Only mods I have are Mechjeb 2.5.7, EL 5.3, and modual manager 2.6.22 (all fresh installed because 1.1)

4 hours ago, vardicd said:

I'm using version 5.3.0. not sure what AVC is, I think its the bits in the beginning that pop up and say hey this mods got an update. If that's what it is then yes I am using those for mods that have that feature.

The reason for this message is because the mod is still checking for 64 bit KSP and flagging it as incompatible. The source shows one missed "IsWin64()" check in the popup dialog area of the Checkers.cs file. It is a simple fix that I'm sure will get updated soon, but in the mean time it shouldn't cause any real problems.

Ok so this may have been stated before, but heck there are almost 150 pages here so im just gonna come out and ask.

Im finding the Orbital Shipyard and the Launchpad, but cant seem to find the Runway. Was it removed or am i just missing something?

It should be there, though "Orbital Shipyard" implies you might have some other mod installed. If it's USI, then most of EL's parts will be hidden as USI replaces them.

Anyway, in the VAB or SPH, parts list, somewhere below the science button (depends on installed mods), you should find an EL button. Click that to show only EL parts (anything using and EL module or resource). Scroll down and you should find the runway just before the smelters and survey stake.