[1.12] Extraplanetary Launchpads v6.99.3

taniwha

• 3 weeks later...

Am I doing things wrong? I am having an issue with the orbital platform from this mod. 

I open the GUI and try to craft something, after selecting a craft it either loads it above the vessel in a frozen position, or nothing happens at all and the GUI freezes.

Can someone help? All there is in the logs is the NullReferenceException error.

Edit()

Apparently you're unable to build stock vessels. Tried building a non-stock vessel and it worked fine.

Edited by LezRowl
solution found

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 6:12 AM, LezRowl said:

Can someone help? All there is in the logs is the NullReferenceException error.

What you're doing wrong is not providing the log file so I can check around the NullReferenceException to see what's going on. In general, any exception is the problem (regardless of mod).

On 5/24/2022 at 12:24 AM, [object Object] said:

Is there any way to build crafts that are in 1.12's subfolders? They don't seem to show up in the EL build gui. For example, in this screenshot, Atlas is not in EL's craft list.

Provide a PR ;) I was not aware 1.12 had such a feature.

On 5/30/2022 at 9:11 AM, [object Object] said:

I'm down to give it a shot, I just don't have any experience writing KSP mods (or C#, for that matter) so it probably won't be very good :)

If you can, that would be great, but I don't actually expect anything (thus the wink). I'm busy with another project and I really did not know about the new feature (it's something I've wanted for years, actually).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm taking a little break from my work on QuakeForge and doing some KSP modding work. This includes addressing several github issues related to EL (thanks to everyone who posts there, even issues I can't use (sometimes there's just too many errors (from multiple mods, even stock) in the log to make any sense of what's going on)). I've also made some minor improvements to the UI (not done subdir* support yet), and I'm doing various testing. No idea when I'll get a release out, though.

* I hate the term "folder" for something on my computer. Now get off my lawn ;)

Oi! Se precisar de alguém para traduzir o mod para o português do Brasil talvez eu possa traduzir para ser útil, estou indo para uso pessoal, mas não seja o melhor tradutor do mundo, mas fique à vontade para outras pessoas alterarem e alterarem depois... interessado, envie-me um email para: [email protected]:)

Edited by Steven Marinelli

22 minutes ago, Steven Marinelli said:

Oi! Se precisar de alguém para traduzir o mod para o português do Brasil talvez eu possa traduzir para ser útil, estou indo para uso pessoal, mas não seja o melhor tradutor do mundo, mas fique à vontade para outras pessoas alterarem e alterarem depois... interessado, envie-me um email para: [email protected]:)

Though posts here are "supposed" to be in English, this does seem helpful and appropriate to the thread, at least with a little help from Google translate, which renders the above as "Hey! If you need someone to translate the mod to Brazilian Portuguese maybe I can translate it to be useful, I'm going for personal use, but I'm not the best translator in the world, but feel free for other people to change and change later... interested, send me an email".

1 minute ago, rmaine said:

Embora as postagens aqui sejam "supostamente" em inglês, isso parece útil e apropriado para o tópico, pelo menos com uma pequena ajuda do Google translate, que renderiza o acima como "Ei! Se você precisar de alguém para traduzir o mod para o brasileiro Português talvez eu possa traduzir para ser útil, estou indo para uso pessoal, mas não sou o melhor tradutor do mundo, mas fique a vontade para outras pessoas mudarem e mudarem depois... interessados, me mandem um email ".

Sorry, I translated them to English, but I sent the wrong one.

2 hours ago, Steven Marinelli said:

I don't understand a word of this, so I'm taking @rmaine word for it, but yes, I would very much appreciate a  Brazilian Portuguese translation. If you could work on the strings in Source/UI/Localization.cs while you're at it, that would be great. I plan on moving them out to the usual localization cfg. I might even work on that next after I finish getting my quickhull fixes (blender exporter) pushed.

@Steven Marinelli I have pushed the changes needed to get EL's UI strings into cfg files, so if you can take a look at en-us.cfg in https://github.com/taniwha/Extraplanetary-Launchpads/tree/master/GameData/ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads/Localization , that would be great.

@tinygrox Same story for you for the Chinese translations, if you don't mind. The values are already in zh-cn.cfg waiting for translation.

29 minutes ago, taniwha said:

@Steven Marinelli I have pushed the changes needed to get EL's UI strings into cfg files, so if you can take a look at en-us.cfg in https://github.com/taniwha/Extraplanetary-Launchpads/tree/master/GameData/ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads/Localization , that would be great.

@tinygrox Same story for you for the Chinese translations, if you don't mind. The values are already in zh-cn.cfg waiting for translation.

excellent! 

Edited by zer0Kerbal

9 hours ago, taniwha said:

@Steven MarinelliEu empurrei as alterações necessárias para obter as strings da interface do usuário do EL em arquivos cfg, portanto, se você puder dar uma olhada em en-us.cfg em https://github.com/taniwha/Extraplanetary-Launchpads/tree/master/GameData/ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads /Localization , isso seria ótimo.

@tinygroxMesma história para você para as traduções chinesas, se você não se importa. Os valores já estão em zh-cn.cfg aguardando tradução.

Thanks, I'll work on it! Once I'm done, I'll let you know here on the forum.

6 hours ago, Steven Marinelli said:

I finished a good part of the PT-BR translation, where can I make it available?

Ideally, a PR on github (you'd get automatic credit in the log, and on github itself). However, pretty much anywhere I can download it will do. There's also my email in the git logs.

Here is my pt-br translation.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wl6el1knp84khm5/pt-br_beta.cfg/file

While working on it I noticed that some values weren't working or just didn't exist...
I found and translated, they are all commented inside the file, take a look when you can...
I adapted some things that in Portuguese would not make sense or would be redundant, I also left the names of objects of the same type in a similar way, so that it is nice and organized in the list within the game...
I haven't tested everything, but I believe it's 90% perfect... I ask that if anyone finds any spelling mistakes or any parts that haven't been translated, please let me know or feel free to work on it...

Sorry for bad English ;-;
Hope I helped XD

49 minutes ago, Steven Marinelli said:

Here is my pt-br translation.

Awesome, thank you. Especially the above-and-beyond of finding non-working translations. I'll look into doing those properly.

32 minutes ago, taniwha said:

non-working translations

Check out the latest version of SimpleConstruction! There are some strings there as well. I would do a PR, but until I get my primary machine's BIOS de-lobotomized, I don't have the access/files I need to do so.

Edited by zer0Kerbal

31 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I hope you get your computer up and running again soon.

Thank you @taniwha, means allot. Now trying an older, smaller hammer.

31 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I took a quick look in SimpleConstruction's git repository, but didn't see anything.

https://github.com/zer0Kerbal/NotSoSimpleConstruction/blob/master/GameData/NotSoSimpleConstruction/Localization/us-en.cfg

apologies, wrong addon. Sometimes late at night, they all float down here.

Might also want to look at the parts, I've added things like cargo to them.

Edited by zer0Kerbal