CCP Custom Control Pad - Remote control KSP from your Touch device ! [Release]

L.J. Silver

Im using the LITE version (try before I buy), and the default KSP that comes with it. Nothing seems to work other than it sending keystrokes. I can do that myself with a dozen other apps. The keys are sending, but I am not getting any data for this displays. Is there a plugin missing that needs to be installed on the KSP side? I even tried a bit of editing to see what would happen. Nada.

I want the data - and the spiffy display you show on the front page, nicely coloured, rather than the rather disorganized and grey default skin. I've been looking for a repository or place to DL such a thing, and cannot find that either. You'd make a bit more coin if you could solve those issues. I'll monitor thread for feedback, but I'm uninstalling this as basically "useless until fixed." However, once it is fixed and working with data and a decent interface, I will likely buy the paid version in the AppStore for my iPad). I was really hoping this would work.

Edited by Murdabenne
typos

• 2 months later...
Is the full version of the mod required? I would spend money, sure, but I want to test it before I spend 3 dollars. Of not, and chance of a Sale soon?:)

I've obtained the app for free a while ago.It was on a sale thing for a day and I managed to get it :D

You just have to check once in a while or just get yourself a free app app! :) [appception]

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the total absence from forum hadn't noticed the replies. 

Happy to write that CCP is now on sale and it will be free for a limited period of time ! 

Also, to have KSP data displayed on your iPad or iPhone you need to install the CCP mod  (Check the first post of thread for latest download link) 

(Latest version of MOD download)

Hope you will enjoy CCP and KSP together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 31 January, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Mechrior said:

will there ever be plans to release this for android please? I have been away from ksp for some time and this was one of the mods I REALLY wanted to use with my children.

Any response welcome

Thanks for your interest, unfortunately plans for android version where halted as we never had a number of sales that would have justified the port, we are still trying to understand how to market and sell CCP. We made it mostly for our internal use and we are a very small development company, so never had the time or experience to capitalise on it. BUT we are constantly updating it, and we use it daily both for gaming and work, so we will definitely continue to support it and possibly an android port will come sooner rather than later. 

• 2 months later...

Hello. I am wondering if any plans are in the works to adapt the KSP CCP mod to work with v1.1.x? I can get the mod to connect to my CCP server (Windows 8 64-bit OS), but every time I hit any button on the CCP iPad app it makes a beep noise within KSP and nothing happens. None of the data on the CCP app is being updated, either.

Thank you for any responses! Cheers.

17 hours ago, DarthPuhlie said:

Hello. I am wondering if any plans are in the works to adapt the KSP CCP mod to work with v1.1.x? I can get the mod to connect to my CCP server (Windows 8 64-bit OS), but every time I hit any button on the CCP iPad app it makes a beep noise within KSP and nothing happens. None of the data on the CCP app is being updated, either.

Thank you for any responses! Cheers.

Happy to read there is still somebody interested in the plug in. Hope to have some time to dedicate to version 1.1 support next week end, hadn't yet had the time to install or play new KSP (can't wait ).

In the meantime, source code is fairly easy so if anybody cares to take over CCP plugin integration i would happily introduce them to the code. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2016 at 11:12 AM, L.J. Silver said:

Happy to read there is still somebody interested in the plug in. Hope to have some time to dedicate to version 1.1 support next week end, hadn't yet had the time to install or play new KSP (can't wait ).

In the meantime, source code is fairly easy so if anybody cares to take over CCP plugin integration i would happily introduce them to the code. 

Thank you for being agreeable to updating the mod. I appreciate it! Sorry for the delayed post. Work took over life for a while (in a good way). 

Best to you,

DarthP

• 1 month later...

With an incredible delay, I'm happy to announce that i have just updated and (fast) tested CCP KSP plugin with latest version of KSP !!!!!! 

Here is latest version download link : http://www.frozenpepper.it/CCP_Folder/KSP_CCPConnector(0.7).zip

Let me know if you find any issues.

Enjoy

Edited by L.J. Silver

• 2 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:26 PM, L.J. Silver said:

With an incredible delay, I'm happy to announce that i have just updated and (fast) tested CCP KSP plugin with latest version of KSP !!!!!! 

Here is latest version download link : http://www.frozenpepper.it/CCP_Folder/KSP_CCPConnector(0.7).zip

Let me know if you find any issues.

Enjoy

Hi! Firstly I want to say thank you for your hard work updating CCP for KSP. It adds a whole new depth to the game and I really love the combo together.  

I was just curious if you were planning on updating to the current v1.2? 

If not, I would be interested in possibly learning the process of updating the code myself.

I dabbled a bit in c++ while I was actively modding on PS3, tho I'm definitely not fluent.

Thanks again!    

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Oh my god, just came across the app and bought it because I saw the KSP layout.  I’m hoping I didn’t jump the gun.  Is there still support for the latest versions of KSP. I’m at work right now so haven’t checked what ckan says.  Hoping for the best, been looking for something exactly like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

totally missed all new posts since my last one, not sure how notifications work here, very sorry for this. 

Thanks to a user who reached out to me on Facebook, and some free hours in the last couple of days, I'm happy to write that there is a new version of CCP Connector for latest KSP version : 

Here download link

Will clean up source code and post that too in next few days, in the meantime hope you'll enjoy CCP with latest version of KSP.

Edited by L.J. Silver

perhaps a stupid question... does the plugin need to be dropped into the gamedata folder of ksp or into the main ksp directory, I do notice that there is a plugin directory already present in the main directory that is empty

thanks again for all your help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/4/2018 at 6:05 PM, GoatBOT said:

did a little tinkering and figured it out.  I'm in heaven, thanks for this great app

How did you manage to get it to work? The KSP plugin does not seem to work for me and I cannot use the joystick controls. Where did you end up copying the dll file?

• 4 weeks later...

I got CCP to work with KSP 1.7 on my PC. I can use all the joystick and buttons but I get no data back to display on CCP. I suspect the CCPConnector.dll plugin is no longer working, or I am not copying it in the right location inside of the KSP installation. Anyone else?

I really like CCP with KSP and it has great potential.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.