CCP Custom Control Pad - Remote control KSP from your Touch device ! [Release]

L.J. Silver

Would like to know if buttons such as Abort and Stage could flip open (virtual) first then be pushed.

I remember this was discussed in the dev thread and they would add sort of a "delayed" button that you had to hold for a couple of seconds to work. But I'm not sure how that ended.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Back, VERY Sorry for delay in updates of the plugin, but (real) work has been super intensive in this period so could not dedicate time to it. Now, i finally had some time to install new KSP and start a new campaign, so MOD update was required.

Here is download link to updated version compatible with KSP 0.9 and 0.25

http://www.frozenpepper.it/CCP_Folder/CCPConnector%2805b%29.zip

Also, from the 21 till the 27 of december the full CCP application will have a very special price of 0$

Will this ever be released for anything other than iOS? Hopefully Android, but any other system would be good.

It is a tad Misleading to say "transform your touchscreen device in a remote working cockpit for KSP" when it only works with iOS. There are *many* more Touchscreen Devices than just iOS, and especially here in Aus (idk about anywhere else) iOS Devices are in the Minority, so you are losing/excluding a very large market.

Thank You for your Hard Work, and Dedication to the Gaming Community

Corodius

Back, VERY Sorry for delay in updates of the plugin, but (real) work has been super intensive in this period so could not dedicate time to it. Now, i finally had some time to install new KSP and start a new campaign, so MOD update was required.

Here is download link to updated version compatible with KSP 0.9 and 0.25

http://www.frozenpepper.it/CCP_Folder/CCPConnector%2805b%29.zip

Also, from the 21 till the 27 of december the full CCP application will have a very special price of 0$

Thank you, I just want to ask about the latest version~ Better if you put that at the top of the topic:D

Will this ever be released for anything other than iOS? Hopefully Android, but any other system would be good.

It is a tad Misleading to say "transform your touchscreen device in a remote working cockpit for KSP" when it only works with iOS. There are *many* more Touchscreen Devices than just iOS, and especially here in Aus (idk about anywhere else) iOS Devices are in the Minority, so you are losing/excluding a very large market.

Thank You for your Hard Work, and Dedication to the Gaming Community

Corodius

We have plans, have some code running, but unfortunately other projects economically fundamental for my studio took over our time. Can't wait to release Android version and improve iOs one, but it is not a priority at the moment and can't commit to any dates.

And a good guide to go rigth way to activate the ccp in ksp. at moment ask i me what must i do . ccp self connect or in ksp press first connect. must the app on pc run when use ksp ccp .wrote the correct way to use ccp with your plugin to aktivate.

You need to connect the CCP app to the computer independently from KSP, once the device is connected to the computer, click on the ccp icon in the task bar (or top bar on mac), a window should open with a "port" number, save it somewhere.

Open KSP , press the CCP button , write the correct port number in the port field and press connect. Now using one of the default KSP layouts present in CCP, you should see live data from your vehicle.

NOTE : not yet sure why, but stage fuel display is not working correctly anymore (it displays the full vehicle fuel), will find some time to fix that as soon as possible (it will be soon, as i'm having SUPER FUN with new KSP campaign in version 0.9 and by now i play only with CCP :) !!! )

By the way, GREAT JOB SQUAD on latest version, campaign is beautiful ! (but please, resources next ;))

We have plans, have some code running, but unfortunately other projects economically fundamental for my studio took over our time. Can't wait to release Android version and improve iOs one, but it is not a priority at the moment and can't commit to any dates.

Thank you for the Reply!

It is good to know it is on the books, even if not a Priority right now. When this does come to Android, I will be all over it for sure.

Thanks

Corodius

• 2 weeks later...

you really need to make an easy to read and understand "how to" for installation of the mod. I'm having a hard time understanding all the broken english and half instructions. I can't get the "CCP" button to show up in KSP, i've added the gamedata files as directed but you have no other information to use in making this work.

I am only getting channels 15,16,18 and 19 feeding back data at the moment. Anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

forgot I was playing on career mode and because I hadn't upgraded the tracking station I was only getting limited information. Now I have done one upgrade things seem to be working fine.

i shall now go back into hiding and hanging my head in shame ������

Edited by Merlintho
Resolved problem

I've installed the plugin folders per .90 download and tried gamedata as well as "pugins" foldiers for installing and neither are producing the CCP button after loading kerbal space program. any help?

just checking you are on 32bit version and not 64?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a reason why the dials and displays (alt, speed, etc) are not functioning? They are set to the correct channel and the buttons work, just not the "data". Thanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.