Hello

WLLP

Hi fellow space travelers

I hope I am doing this right :P

Been a long time space nerd, played around with Orbiter for a while then found this game!

Only have been messing with the demo, but I plan to pick it up soon, let's just say space budget is tight. But part of my reckoning weather or not to buy will be to see how active a community this is! After all no point in buying a game no one eles is modding for :P.

Also the sandbox seems fun but how are the mission and carrier mode too?

Hi, welcome. My pleasure to see another with some Orbiter experience.

If you like the demo, you absolutely can't miss the whole game: it is 100 times better, and here is full of interesting mods that add even a lot more. And we are only at version 0.22 (incomplete), we don't really know how much more we will get with future releases that continue to come. Good community of developers and users, too.

Career mode is only at the beginning, but is a whole different way to play, I like that a lot.

Welcome aboard! I know on Steam right now it is 33% off, or $18.08 USD. Now would be a great time to pick it up and see all the extra bits that are missing from the demo. The only part that I am sad with is that I waited so long to get the game :(