[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

do we know when this will be supported for .90? It is really bugging me because it does not work for me right now so I cannot open any of the mods that depend on it. Or is there a way to fix it on my own or am I just missing something because it is not working for me.

Edited by Itzak7

Click OK once it pops up.

I know. I want to stop doing that. It stops KSP from loading until it click it.

Edit the version text file with notepad++ and add 0.90.0 pop goes away
I previously edited it. The warning still pops-up.

blizzy, if your mod works for .90, please actually release a version that does not say it's not. Training people to ignore the compatibility warning is a really, really bad idea. :\

For the record, I'm not training anyone. If I would, the warning wouldn't make any sense at all and could be removed.

did you use a proper text editor like notepad++ because i did mine and havent had an issue

WTH?

Using regular MS Notepad, my version.txt file looks like this: 0.24.0,0.24.1,0.24.2,0.25.0,0.90.0

When I copied and pasted it to my preferred editor, gVIM, it appears on two lines:

No wonder there was a problem. Ugh!!!!!

So, I corrected it (in gVIM) and it's golden).

• 4 months later...
Sorry for the bump, but is this mod confirmed to be working with 1.0/1.0.2?

It's working for me in 1.0.2. Though on startup the game does warn that it's incompatible. I expect a recompile will be needed to remove the warning

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Toolbar is quite good, but I have been experiencing a 'problem' with it.

Whenever I have Toolbar installed, I cannot access the right-click menus in the VAB or SPH, and I play with a fair amount of mods which I need those menus to use properly.

And I have no idea how to fix this, because I know that removing Toolbar from my game's files, completely and utterly, will fix this, but, some of the mods I'm using need Toolbar to work.

Help please.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm trying to use the ToolbarWrapper.cs in my mod that I'm writing.

I'm having a problem in that if I merely include the file in my project (and yes, I did change the namespace to match my mod), I am getting the following error:

[LOG 11:37:05.142] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\KerbalInstalls\1.0 We Have Liftoff\test\KSP_1.0.4_mod_development\GameData\MinAmbience\MinAmbience.dll
[LOG 11:37:05.144] Load(Assembly): SpaceTux/AS/Plugins/AutomatedScreenshots
[LOG 11:37:05.144] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\KerbalInstalls\1.0 We Have Liftoff\test\KSP_1.0.4_mod_development\GameData\SpaceTux\AS\Plugins\AutomatedScreenshots.dll
[LOG 11:37:05.147] AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies
[ERR 11:37:05.165] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'AutomatedScreenshots': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Additional information about this exception:
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AutomatedScreenshots.ToolbarTypes' from assembly 'AutomatedScreenshots, Version=1.0.5678.19092, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass3' from assembly 'AutomatedScreenshots, Version=1.0.5678.19092, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

There are no calls to it, if I remove it from the project, it works fine.

What am I missing?

I'm using Xamian Studio.

Thanks in advance.

LGG

Edited by linuxgurugamer

:-(

It was, somehow it got changed to 4.5 :-(

I'll recompile and try again, thanks for getting back to me quickly.

Yup. That was it, thanks.

I have no idea how it got changed :-(

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzy78,

Are you going to recompile the mod anytime soon for 1.0.4? I know it works, its just annoying that a warning message comes up every time that it is incompatible with 1.0.4

Not a big deal, just curious.

Again, thanks for your help.

LGG