A Map of Kerbin (Not-Roleplay)

Tommy99534

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd try to do something for this that doesn't start with the letter 'K' :D

Plus something that isn't 'Empire' etc, just to be different.

So, the Ilandril Peninsula is my entry. Excuse the MS Paint graphics. I'm an artist with minimal software at present :(

Ilandril Peninsula.png

The flag is supposed to have a sun in the center. If I get the time I'll try to do a larger version of it.

I'd like to claim Continent 1 as the Southern Provinces of Kerbin. No, I'm not going to make the Southern and Nothern Provinces like North and South Koreas, I was just running uncreative and then decided to 'take a ride' in the United Nothern Provinces of Kerbin's name. :sticktongue:

As for the flag, I saw one flag that one guy made that I'd like to use, but I forgot where I found it. I remember that it had a navy blue background, with a white circumference offset to the left and the white outline of a five-pointed star. Then there were wide red stripes with white outlines stretching to four of the circumference's sides.

EDIT: Found the flag. As I said, not made by me.

WZaZ4At.png

Edited by Commissioner Tadpole

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Fyre Flare

The Flaron Empire,

Owns the Land between United Northern Kerbin, Transian Empire, Kerbria and all of Continent 4 and 5 that isn't taken.

My Country Color is Very Very, Dark Orange.

Flag:

6xVE0hn.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This thread is old, and is about a subject best not continued on this forum.

Also, if you see a thread which is necro'd, please do not post to complain about it. Necromoaning is against the forum rules. If you think the thread should be locked, please report the thread with an explanation.

Locked.

Edited by Dman979
Updated message.