[1.12.x] KSP Alternate Resource Panel v2.11.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

I love this mod dearly and would love to be able to replace the stock version with it.

Small feature request: when you have a lot of mods installed, sorting the resource panel becomes a chore - anyway we could get a "Move to top" button or something next to the arrows (or a shift click on the arrow moves it to the top or the bottom)? I know you can edit the settings.cfg directly, and I've done that, but that didn't really work either, as things just got repopulated (I was attempting to cut things down to a more manageable level). I'm not sure what "Sort Groups" does either besides override my diligent sorting :o.

Anyway, can't live without the mod; just a suggestion to consider if you have a spare moment.

Cheers.

---edit---

Just figured out how to replace the stock version with your version; my day is complete.

Edited by Deimos Rast

1 hour ago, Deimos Rast said:

I love this mod dearly and would love to be able to replace the stock version with it.

Small feature request: when you have a lot of mods installed, sorting the resource panel becomes a chore - anyway we could get a "Move to top" button or something next to the arrows (or a shift click on the arrow moves it to the top or the bottom)? I know you can edit the settings.cfg directly, and I've done that, but that didn't really work either, as things just got repopulated (I was attempting to cut things down to a more manageable level). I'm not sure what "Sort Groups" does either besides override my diligent sorting :o.

Anyway, can't live without the mod; just a suggestion to consider if you have a spare moment.

Cheers.

---edit---

Just figured out how to replace the stock version with your version; my day is complete.

I'll give it a look when I've got some time.

Sort groups should sort each group in Alpha order

You can also drag and drop them around a lot faster than using the buttons. A to top and to bottombutton sound like a good idea

Fool me once... :)

I created a plane, using MK0 tanks for balancing things, setting them to locked, then set off to explore the great white south, since ARP was telling me I had plenty of flight time, I was appropriately mystified when my engine cut out while ARP was telling me I had 3 hours left of fuel. Woops... It calculates all fuel including locked.

There's a settings button (two downward point chevrons) at the bottom of the ARP window which you can use.  To disable stock, click on the settings button, then select Styling/Visuals from the Settings Section dropdown.  Then select Replace Stock Resources App from the Button dropdown.

HTH

8 minutes ago, Brigadier said:

There's a settings button (two downward point chevrons) at the bottom of the ARP window which you can use.  To disable stock, click on the settings button, then select Styling/Visuals from the Settings Section dropdown.  Then select Replace Stock Resources App from the Button dropdown.

HTH

fiiiiiiine, steal my thunder.

Basically what he said^

Ok the replacement worked really fine and all, but i still had to deinstall the mod because now timewarps freeze my game, not sure how this mod affects timewarp in any way. But every time there is a timewarp restriction, like SOI change or entering the atmosphere, the game completly freezes and needs to be force shut. ;.;

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the mod. I love the Remaining Time mode and its customization options. There seems to be a small, but annoying bug with replacing the stock Resources button. Occasionally, when I switch to ship view, the stock button is back and the ARP button is added as a basic button. In the visual options, everything is ok. So I have to change the options to something else and then back to "Replace stock button". But the old basic button doesn't disappear and so I have duplicate buttons. When it happens several times, I end up with several similar ARP buttons. See attached screenshot.

CbXh6Zp.jpg

There also seems to be something wrong with CKAN: it keeps telling me to update ARP from "2.7.4.0" to "v2.7.4.0".

• 3 weeks later...