[1.12.x] KSP Alternate Resource Panel v2.11.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

It works in 1.0.5 just fine, but I am unable to find the option to disable stock resource panel. I know it has to be somewhere, I used it in previous versions of KSP, but I am just unable to find it.

I am having an issue in 1.0.5 that was not in 1.0.4

The warning for low fuel does not make a sound.  In the menu, I attempt to select one of the 2 sound files but it shows none are there.

In the folders I can see both  _DefaultWarning.wav  &  _DefaultAlert.wav  are in the correct place but do not show up in game.  Can anyone else confirm this?  I've even tried a complete reinstall of the game.

Fantastic mod TriggerAU, this is my one and only must have addon for Kerbal.

3 hours ago, jlcarneiro said:

I won't say this is a great mod (since it's old news), but I'm having trouble using "Hide when full" and "Hide when empty" features.

Any help?

There two places to cover this off - in each resource you set up whether you want them to hide when empty/full and there is also a global switch to enable the features in the styling/visuals part of the settings. it has these two levels due to meeting varying requests. Ensure you have both of them configured up and see how you go.

On 12/5/2015, 10:41:43, Piberius said:

I am having an issue in 1.0.5 that was not in 1.0.4

The warning for low fuel does not make a sound.  In the menu, I attempt to select one of the 2 sound files but it shows none are there.

In the folders I can see both  _DefaultWarning.wav  &  _DefaultAlert.wav  are in the correct place but do not show up in game.  Can anyone else confirm this?  I've even tried a complete reinstall of the game.

Fantastic mod TriggerAU, this is my one and only must have addon for Kerbal.

I've not seen that myself. Anyone else having this one?

11 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

There two places to cover this off - in each resource you set up whether you want them to hide when empty/full and there is also a global switch to enable the features in the styling/visuals part of the settings. it has these two levels due to meeting varying requests. Ensure you have both of them configured up and see how you go.

Thanks! I'll try this way. ;)

EDIT:

Sorry to bother again, @TriggerAu! I think I've checked both settings (you can see it on the screenshot) and I even tried to put some monopropellant, spend it and wait some seconds. The gauge did not hide itself.

What am I doing wrong?

AkmkgET.png

Edited by jlcarneiro
Added test results

5 hours ago, jlcarneiro said:

EDIT:

Sorry to bother again, @TriggerAu! I think I've checked both settings (you can see it on the screenshot) and I even tried to put some monopropellant, spend it and wait some seconds. The gauge did not hide itself.

What am I doing wrong?

Well that certainly looks right, I'll do a test wit all the same options here tonight and get back to you

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, the new resource panel from this mod is centered underneath the height meter instead the upper right corner, where it should be. It looks normal if KSP takes up half the screen, but while fullscreen it looks bad.

Any idea what's causing it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2015 at 1:30 AM, jlcarneiro said:

EDIT:

What am I doing wrong?

I cant for the life of me replicate that one here. If its still happening can you pas me the save and the settings file for ARP?

On 12/23/2015 at 2:42 AM, Zekario said:

For some reason, the new resource panel from this mod is centered underneath the height meter instead the upper right corner, where it should be. It looks normal if KSP takes up half the screen, but while fullscreen it looks bad.

Any idea what's causing it?

There is a setting in the Styling part that sets whether the window is draggable, and a reset button. Give the reset button a hit after you set teh screen size as you want it and see how that goes

v2.7.4.0 Now Available -  Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from Kerbal Stuff        * Once it's approved

Only two changes here, but one is very cool. Much thanks to mhoram-kerbin for adding a Base mode. This mode lets you see all the resources in all vessels within 2km of the active vessel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been having a little issue with this great little mod. Quite often I will be able to see the stock panel underneath it. I have the icon set to replace the stock icon and when this happens I need to change the button option to one of the other 3 then change it back again. This mostly removes the stock panel but leaves the very bottom bar of the stock window floating.

Any Idea what I can try yo resolve it?

Output https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26687/output_log_ARP.txt

Screenshot https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26687/screenshot3.png

Thanks

23 hours ago, Torih said:

Hey, I've been having a little issue with this great little mod. Quite often I will be able to see the stock panel underneath it. I have the icon set to replace the stock icon and when this happens I need to change the button option to one of the other 3 then change it back again. This mostly removes the stock panel but leaves the very bottom bar of the stock window floating.

Any Idea what I can try yo resolve it?

Output https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26687/output_log_ARP.txt

Screenshot https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26687/screenshot3.png

Thanks

Sadly its a limit with the current AppLauncher. The "modal" options for showing only one app and the replacement functions do not work all the time, and its in the KSP side of the code so I cant tweak it. Is on my list of things to ask about though :)

1 hour ago, TriggerAu said:

Sadly its a limit with the current AppLauncher. The "modal" options for showing only one app and the replacement functions do not work all the time, and its in the KSP side of the code so I cant tweak it. Is on my list of things to ask about though :)

Ah fair enough, that would explain why the contracts+ has a similar issue ;)

With any luck all the new interface stuff will help with this. Thanks.

Hi! I set my Display resolution down to a smaller value, used AlternateRessourcePanel and scaled it back up. Now, however, the ressource panel is awkwardly in the to middle of the screen, as opposed to the top right that I want to have.

How do I reset that?

Pic here:

Spoiler

fdMVjxL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2016 at 11:35 PM, Kobymaru said:

Hi! I set my Display resolution down to a smaller value, used AlternateRessourcePanel and scaled it back up. Now, however, the ressource panel is awkwardly in the to middle of the screen, as opposed to the top right that I want to have.

How do I reset that?

Pic here:

Reveal hidden contents

If you hit the little down chevrons you can get to the Styling/Visual settings and click Reset Window Position and it will put it back to the right spot - sorry for the slow response

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2016 at 3:24 AM, jlcarneiro said:

Thanks for the new version, @TriggerAu!

Sorry I didn't give you the files you asked for in time... :(

Here they are:

They are from the version before this one, ok?

Hope it helps! ;) 

Threshold resource view setting overwrites high/low hide.

You need to set it to Always Show to get high/low hide to work.