TriggerAu

[1.4.x] KSP Alternate Resource Panel v2.9.3.0 (March 17)

Recommended Posts

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from SpaceDock * Once it's approved

Basically this is a recompile for 1.1 and also added the move to start/end of list in resource config screen.

I am pretty sure its all working from my tests, but am about to go out for the evening, and rather than leave it another day I figured I'd release it to you fine people and will double-check the other stuff I wanted to in the morning.

Thanks a bunch for the patience and support while times been scarce

Edited by TriggerAu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from SpaceDock * Once it's approved

Basically this is a recompile for 1.1 and also added the move to start/end of list in resource config screen.

I am pretty sure its all working from my tests, but am about to go out for the evening, and rather than leave it another day I figured I'd release it to you fine people and will double-check the other stuff I wanted to in the morning.

Thanks a bunch for the patience and support while times been scarce

Awesome!  Thanks!  Found possibly one minor issue - looks like "Toggle Hidden Resources" isn't working correctly, because using that option does not make USI's "Replacement Parts" disappear, and I know that resource is Hidden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, panarchist said:

Awesome!  Thanks!  Found possibly one minor issue - looks like "Toggle Hidden Resources" isn't working correctly, because using that option does not make USI's "Replacement Parts" disappear, and I know that resource is Hidden.

Can you double check that the resource config says to hide em as well - maybe its not reading the config properly - so you need the resource configured and the global setting as well. Will help me target the issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from SpaceDock * Once it's approved

Basically this is a recompile for 1.1 and also added the move to start/end of list in resource config screen.

I am pretty sure its all working from my tests, but am about to go out for the evening, and rather than leave it another day I figured I'd release it to you fine people and will double-check the other stuff I wanted to in the morning.

Thanks a bunch for the patience and support while times been scarce

Your github link in this post actually links to an old release... (it's the little things that always get ya) :sticktongue::cool:
For others just check you are getting 2.8 if you use the github link above.

Edited by JPLRepo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

Can you double check that the resource config says to hide em as well - maybe its not reading the config properly - so you need the resource configured and the global setting as well. Will help me target the issue

Ah, ok - I haven't used that feature much before.  If I change the global setting to either hidden or threshold, then it hides the resource as expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't seem to recognize Electric charge, if it's the only resource on the craft. :( 

 

dmmkioh.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from SpaceDock * Once it's approved

Basically this is a recompile for 1.1 and also added the move to start/end of list in resource config screen.

I am pretty sure its all working from my tests, but am about to go out for the evening, and rather than leave it another day I figured I'd release it to you fine people and will double-check the other stuff I wanted to in the morning.

Thanks a bunch for the patience and support while times been scarce

YES!!! giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Winderfo said:

Installed via CKAN and it is not working in 1.1.2 :(;.;;.;

CKAN probably hasn't had time to update their link/copy. not sure how that works, as I don't use it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vardicd said:

CKAN probably hasn't had time to update their link/copy. not sure how that works, as I don't use it.

 

It doesn't let you install it if it's not compatible. Last time I checked it (yesterday) I couldn't so I think it has the last version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Winderfo said:

Installed via CKAN and it is not working in 1.1.2 :(;.;;.;

It works perfectly fine for me so you need to provide more information than "it doesn't work".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zengei said:

It works perfectly fine for me so you need to provide more information than "it doesn't work".

 

So... Do I have to add all that information on this thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from SpaceDock * Once it's approved

Basically this is a recompile for 1.1 and also added the move to start/end of list in resource config screen.

I am pretty sure its all working from my tests, but am about to go out for the evening, and rather than leave it another day I figured I'd release it to you fine people and will double-check the other stuff I wanted to in the morning.

Thanks a bunch for the patience and support while times been scarce

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Your plugin is invaluable! Not only the stock resource panel appeareance is poorer (does this word exist?) but I miss the autostage function! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

As said by many previous to this........THANK YOU!!!!!    Yours is one of my absolute favorites and should be STOCK!!!!!! 

Thanks for all your efforts and hard work on your mods!!!! They are TREMENDOUSLY appreciated!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TriggerAu

Just want to say thank you for taking the time to update this most excellent mod!

However, I am having a slight problem with it. Full log here.

I'm getting the below error, and its in game the resource panel only displays "No Current Resources Configured To Display." I've used it obsessively before, so I know my way around it, and the settings and what not seem fine (they're the default) and I can navigate them fine. It's just the panel itself is screwy (I can post a screencap if you need it). This is with 2.8.0.0 with Linux 64.

I'll note that that settings seem to have correctly imported and configured all my resource definitions accordingly, but the panel doesn't seem to read them (at least that's my interpretation of the ingame message).

Cheers.

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,KSPAlternateResourcePanel.ARPResourceList].get_Item (Int32 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPAlternateResourcePanel.KSPAlternateResourcePanel.RepeatingWorker () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPPluginFramework.MonoBehaviourExtended.RepeatingWorkerWrapper () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 
(Filename:  Line: -1)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

@TriggerAu

Just want to say thank you for taking the time to update this most excellent mod!

However, I am having a slight problem with it. Full log here.

I'm getting the below error, and its in game the resource panel only displays "No Current Resources Configured To Display." I've used it obsessively before, so I know my way around it, and the settings and what not seem fine (they're the default) and I can navigate them fine. It's just the panel itself is screwy (I can post a screencap if you need it). This is with 2.8.0.0 with Linux 64.

I'll note that that settings seem to have correctly imported and configured all my resource definitions accordingly, but the panel doesn't seem to read them (at least that's my interpretation of the ingame message).

Cheers.


KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,KSPAlternateResourcePanel.ARPResourceList].get_Item (Int32 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPAlternateResourcePanel.KSPAlternateResourcePanel.RepeatingWorker () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPPluginFramework.MonoBehaviourExtended.RepeatingWorkerWrapper () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 
(Filename:  Line: -1)

 

Any chance you can share your resource config and a save file too?

 

21 hours ago, vardicd said:

Doesn't seem to recognize Electric charge, if it's the only resource on the craft. :( 

 

dmmkioh.jpg

Will try this one out in a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.