[1.12.x] KSP Alternate Resource Panel v2.11.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

3 hours ago, razark said:

Compatible?  No idea.

Working?  Yes.  At least for me.

I ran into a problem on a 1.8.0 install with the latest version of ARP and when I opened the settings window, General tab, then the Configure Resource Settings sub-window, I got some funky window behaviour (Resource window going blank, but the window frame remains, ARP can't be opened again, reverting to the VAB and then back to the LP reset the mod but the behaviour is reproducible).  I'm also getting log spam:

Spoiler

[EXC 22:27:16.075] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    KSPAlternateResourcePanel.ARPWindowResourceConfig.DrawWindow (System.Int32 id) (at <fad3be1042e948bf8b6043173ce3b4b3>:0)
    KSPPluginFramework.MonoBehaviourWindow.DrawWindowInternal (System.Int32 id) (at <fad3be1042e948bf8b6043173ce3b4b3>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (System.Int32 windowID) (at <fa6f9762ac624af092525d37c9d516c4>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI+WindowFunction func, System.Int32 id, System.Int32 instanceID, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, System.Int32 forceRect, System.Single width, System.Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at <fa6f9762ac624af092525d37c9d516c4>:0)
[ERR 22:27:16.076] GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.

I won't post any logs and am not seeking support because the current version of this mod has not been marked as 1.8.x compatible.

I would use this mod with caution until the mod author can update it properly.  YMMV.

Edited by Brigadier

• 4 weeks later...

@Stone Blue I can not be 100% sure it was because of ARP but last session I tested it and it was okay, but after leaving the flight scene and going to VAB the action group UI was broken.

Each time I clicked a part, the AG tab with the available commands opened for a blink of an eye and then disapperared again.
So I was not able to edit anything regarding action groups.

And during that no exceptions were logged.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Critter79606 said:

Actually, changing the order of the resources in the display hasn't worked in several versions.  They seem to be locked to the order of the KSP display.

You can change the order, but it is slightly broken. The default resources at the top are duplicates which don't actually work, the ones that work are buried in the rest of the list. Eg there's another entry for LF further down the list of resources, and if you move that to the top, it will actually change the display order properly.

19 minutes ago, Virtualgenius said:

I dont know why they just dont add his resource panel into the game its  far better looking and functional than stock

Along with his KAC.  Those two are just total quality-of-life additions that should be integrated into the game.

• 1 month later...

Yeah it is, though there is a bug with duplicate nonfunctional resource listings being at the top of the sorting list, so the order of resources in the list will look funny unless you find the actual entries and move those ones to the top and reorder them how you like.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

Just wondering if any one might have a copy of pheonix_ca's Icon Set to share? vOv *AS LONG AS THERES A STATED LICENS IN THE PACKAGE, and license allows, of course ;) ) ... the link in the thread OP is ded :(

download the imgur album =- it has the license (CC-BY-SA) - will have to rename the files though.

43 minutes ago, zer0Kerbal said:

download the imgur album =- it has the license (CC-BY-SA) - will have to rename the files though.

Hmm.. I guess I'm dumb... cant figure out how to download a whole album at once... other than to save each image :( vOv :P

7 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Hmm.. I guess I'm dumb... cant figure out how to download a whole album at once... other than to save each image :( vOv :P

If you don't mind, and after doing all the hard work of renaming, I wouldn't mind releasing them as I have adopted ARP and Olympic1's icons as well. I am getting the final polish on ARP/ARPIcons before releasing shortly.

You should know how to find what I am working on by now - in case you want to take it for a spin. :D