[1.12.x] KSP Alternate Resource Panel v2.11.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from SpaceDock * Once it's approved

Basically this is a recompile for 1.1 and also added the move to start/end of list in resource config screen.

I am pretty sure its all working from my tests, but am about to go out for the evening, and rather than leave it another day I figured I'd release it to you fine people and will double-check the other stuff I wanted to in the morning.

Thanks a bunch for the patience and support while times been scarce

Edited by TriggerAu

9 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from SpaceDock * Once it's approved

Basically this is a recompile for 1.1 and also added the move to start/end of list in resource config screen.

I am pretty sure its all working from my tests, but am about to go out for the evening, and rather than leave it another day I figured I'd release it to you fine people and will double-check the other stuff I wanted to in the morning.

Awesome!  Thanks!  Found possibly one minor issue - looks like "Toggle Hidden Resources" isn't working correctly, because using that option does not make USI's "Replacement Parts" disappear, and I know that resource is Hidden.

4 minutes ago, panarchist said:

Awesome!  Thanks!  Found possibly one minor issue - looks like "Toggle Hidden Resources" isn't working correctly, because using that option does not make USI's "Replacement Parts" disappear, and I know that resource is Hidden.

Can you double check that the resource config says to hide em as well - maybe its not reading the config properly - so you need the resource configured and the global setting as well. Will help me target the issue

20 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

Your github link in this post actually links to an old release... (it's the little things that always get ya) :sticktongue::cool:
For others just check you are getting 2.8 if you use the github link above.

Edited by JPLRepo

2 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

Can you double check that the resource config says to hide em as well - maybe its not reading the config properly - so you need the resource configured and the global setting as well. Will help me target the issue

Ah, ok - I haven't used that feature much before.  If I change the global setting to either hidden or threshold, then it hides the resource as expected.

3 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

YES!!! giphy.gif

1 minute ago, vardicd said:

CKAN probably hasn't had time to update their link/copy. not sure how that works, as I don't use it.

It doesn't let you install it if it's not compatible. Last time I checked it (yesterday) I couldn't so I think it has the last version.

9 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

v2.8.0.0 Now Available

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Your plugin is invaluable! Not only the stock resource panel appeareance is poorer (does this word exist?) but I miss the autostage function! Thanks!

@TriggerAu

Just want to say thank you for taking the time to update this most excellent mod!

However, I am having a slight problem with it. Full log here.

I'm getting the below error, and its in game the resource panel only displays "No Current Resources Configured To Display." I've used it obsessively before, so I know my way around it, and the settings and what not seem fine (they're the default) and I can navigate them fine. It's just the panel itself is screwy (I can post a screencap if you need it). This is with 2.8.0.0 with Linux 64.

I'll note that that settings seem to have correctly imported and configured all my resource definitions accordingly, but the panel doesn't seem to read them (at least that's my interpretation of the ingame message).

Cheers.

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,KSPAlternateResourcePanel.ARPResourceList].get_Item (Int32 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPAlternateResourcePanel.KSPAlternateResourcePanel.RepeatingWorker () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPPluginFramework.MonoBehaviourExtended.RepeatingWorkerWrapper () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

50 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

@TriggerAu

Just want to say thank you for taking the time to update this most excellent mod!

However, I am having a slight problem with it. Full log here.

I'm getting the below error, and its in game the resource panel only displays "No Current Resources Configured To Display." I've used it obsessively before, so I know my way around it, and the settings and what not seem fine (they're the default) and I can navigate them fine. It's just the panel itself is screwy (I can post a screencap if you need it). This is with 2.8.0.0 with Linux 64.

I'll note that that settings seem to have correctly imported and configured all my resource definitions accordingly, but the panel doesn't seem to read them (at least that's my interpretation of the ingame message).

Cheers.

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,KSPAlternateResourcePanel.ARPResourceList].get_Item (Int32 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPAlternateResourcePanel.KSPAlternateResourcePanel.RepeatingWorker () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPPluginFramework.MonoBehaviourExtended.RepeatingWorkerWrapper () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Any chance you can share your resource config and a save file too?

21 hours ago, vardicd said:

Doesn't seem to recognize Electric charge, if it's the only resource on the craft. :( 

dmmkioh.jpg

Will try this one out in a bit