EVA/IVA Animations When Doing Relevant Science

Well the title says it all.

I was thinking of the lovely animation we have for planting a flag and I thought to myself, 'Wouldn't it be nice if we had little animations for taking a crew report, surface samples, EVA reports etc.'

I think the crew report could possibly be seen thought the 'Cameras' in the bottom right that show your kerbals. They could all take out a clipboard or something...

For eva reports, your kerbal could just whisk out a clipboard, scribble and put it back.

For a surface sample, the kerbal could just pick up a rock and put it in his/her pocket.

It might even be possible to tailor the animation to each biome so that your kerbal does something a little different when in different places. Or perhaps the stupidity and courage ratings may change the animation slightly. All just ideas that I'm throwing out into the ethos. :)

Thoughts?

Nice Idea :)

I have another Ideas for a Animations:

- the Kerbal turns on the helmet-light by clapping hands (gossip-switch :D)

- is a Kerbal idle for 3 minutes, he scratching his Head/Helmet

- is a kerbal stumbled, he makes this facial animation -> :huh:

Is it possible to let the Kerbals speak like in this "

"-Video?

Friendly Greetz

Nexis

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.