Do any KSPers Play ROBLOX?

NASAFanboy

Just wondering. I do, but I strictly regulate myself to the clan world, and barely do go on the front page. I'm big in foruming though, and it sometimes looks like I'm the only sane person to stay a long time and be active on the forums.

My Roblox Username is "Edwardge", by the way, and I direct a space agency for the largest USA group. Just wondering, so I could host a get-together KSP fan event sometime on a prototype KSP game I'm making in Roblox, or just at the NASA headquarters there. :D

Roblox is a really good game, tis a shame it got ruined by trolls and and greedy new moderators.....

I tried playing it a few months ago, but whenever I launched the Roblox Player, it just opened up a browser window to the Roblox website.

That's how it works, you click the games thingy and either click on one that pops up, or search for one, then click on it, and hit play. Then let it load.

Then enjoy all the noobs

I've been told that:

I should die.

NASA doesn't exist.

Noob and newb is the same (its not, newb is like newbie, or new, noob is like a troller)

I have no life.

I need to go back to preschool

I'm ages 1-9

I've encounter many noobs, but I've developed way to deal with them, such as using what they've said against them.

I do meet the ocassional person who doesn't act like a noob and plays fair, though.

Every time I try, it gives me a download page. I already have everything installed.

That's odd.

If the instructions from two years ago are correct, you search for a map on the site, click on it, it says ROBLOXXXX MUST BE DOWNLOADED etc etc etc, install it, and then it loads the map...

Also, my name there was CRE8TOR.

I used to play it, long time ago.

It's been 4-3 years or something...

It was nice back then, I had 2 big friends in there, we hung out together and build spaceships in a "place" I made...

Then one friend claimed to be hacked, and stopped coming in for a long time AFAIK and the other one started getting inactive, slowly with time.

I left it before the second friend left though.

Problems with my pc, I guess, could not be able to join games for some reason and their customer support send the same automated message every time I tried to contact them for help.

Good times :(

We three were leaders of a small group of nuclear weapons developers, messing with scripts and stuff but we were never serious on it.

I was particularly good with bricks and the so-called "C-framing" but I could not do anything complex with scripts.

My absolute favorite place was one with a plane of Earth's map, you build cities and units in the plane and role played, like civilization games with a lot of creativity.

Ah, Roblox. It was pretty fun when I did play it, but I haven't touched it for a long time. I just sort of... grew tired of it. There were some really good times on it, though, and other times were not so good. Not that it matters all too much now; if I want to build something, it must include 17 boosters and a few green men strapped to the top :D

My name was Mercenary13. A bit dull, but hey. My map, last I checked, had around 1100 visits. The number went up from 100 quite drastically when Call of Duty: Black Ops released the zombie-oriented map pack that included Moon; seeing as my game was called Zombies on the Moon, I think I can see why :P

Roblox gave my Computer a Virus, So, No, Not anymore.

I thought I was the only one.

But yeah, other than the virus's, it just got boring. The only game I could play without falling asleep at my computer would be plane games and GOOD space games (which were incredibly rare). I just went there a few weeks ago to see what it was like... and... well, mostly the reason I left. The front page was filled with bad games, boring games, fake titled games that change titles and pictures every 10 minutes, and then, 20 pages back, the good games. With about 3 people each.

So yeah, kinda why I left...

My roblox username is the same as my ksp forum name.

Haven't really touched it do to ksp/minecraft for some time. While the occasional good game is hard to find, I never really had a trolling/noob problem. I could fly planes OK, and was a tank with a bazooka. I did seem to make alliances unintentionally, since I always played by the rules. I was also a go to guy on how to do stuff, since I was the only one who read the instructions on how to play. I beat if I went back and really got into it, I probably could do really well.

Uhg I used to, a long, long, long, long, time ago. But the community is literally the worst community I know of. It's far worse than Minecraft's community imo. And that's a shame, cause this concept has some really good potential. But it's really ruined by everyone in there fighting for the largest e-swag in the crowd. All the good map and script developers are driven away by this, and that just kills the fun.

Not only that, but the terrible connection to the servers, the unfunctional user limiting per room, the countless amount of bugs, the lack of presence of an efficient moderation... it's a great concept, but they really drove it in the ditch.

Haven't played since 2011, and even then I was done with the game. Too many trolls and idiots. The dev team ruined it with the hats and gear and trying to pressure as many people as possible to purchase builders club. Username is josh023 if anyone wants to visit my place.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.