[WIP] X-20 Dynasoar

sirkut

Good god DennyTX. You are my personal hero. What gods do I need to pray to get this a reality?

this are very quick and simple models, created with the help of editable lofts (or splines + get object), and it has been created less than two days. no IVA, no UV etc. And, currently, me myself working on rebuilding SATURN-V-APOLLO and N-1-LOK-LK complexs... well, if you have interest, i could share this dynasoar's meshes up to you, if you will be ready to texture it. Seems like i'll have time to texture it myself only after some other things in my plan (not less than a month).

HOLEEE SMOKES.

DennyTX, that's so awesome!

I've just been bemoaning the lack of real-looking LR-87/91, and made one out of Lack's reworked LV-T45

UsTs0fPl.png

Having a real one would be awesome. That said, can you make a single LR-87, and a single LR-87 with an upper stage (~40:1 expansion) nozzle? For LR-87 LH2...

Let alone uber-detailed UA120Xs and Titans, and a real-looking Transtage...this is Christmas :)

I can give it a try DennyTX. That is 3d studio max right? I figured out IVAs so I can do that part. What other surprises do you have and how long have you been doing this? 2days is pretty impressive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.