Interplanetary Stations

You are right here, when you have created Space Vehicles, that can fly very long.

Rules:

1. This vehicle must have enough fuel to enter an Kerbolar orbit, make some orbital operations and correct the orbit minimal 3 times, and then return to Kerbin and land successfully.

2. All mods are allowed (except home modded parts).

3. Take 5 or more screenshots.

4. I need the main information of the spaceship.

5. Are your spaceship Manned or Unmanned?

6. Download links are welcome.

7. The Winner\'s spaceship will be used by MASA. The Winner will become some Awards from the Medwedian Army and download links for Medwedian Secret Spaceships/Spaceship Parts/Acess to all secret files of Medwedia (Except Nuclear Missile Passwords, Presidental Codes and information over very dangerous weapons.).

See this post (click the spoiler tab.)

Made it from Kerbin to a 9.7 million km circular orbit around Kerbol, returned to an orbit slightly wider than Kerbin\'s and made that one circular, then returned to Kerbin and landed. No need for mods, it\'s all stock parts. Manned ship, and it had plenty of fuel left when I ditched the tanks for re-entry.

Screenshots and information are in that post. I had to rebuild the craft for 13.1 with the reversed fuel lines, I\'ve attached it. 128 fuel tanks, 25 LV-T45 engines, and a ton of struts and decouplers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.