The Grand KerbalKon discussion thread

SQUAD

Sweet there'll be links to each section video!

YEAH .23!!!!!!!! KerbalKon!

Magical hour? wonder if it involves a boulder...

OH and if anyone needs a fast science-lab-swap-able lander for .23, here's one I made.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

I may be twisting this up wrong, but does..

// 12PM-1PM // Pleborian & Streetlamp // Launching Through 0.23

mean 0.23 is being release then? that would make it a first thing Friday morning release right after the big..

// 11AM-12PM // The Squad All Stars // Live From Squad HQ

Rumors Rumors Rumors!!!!

Just my .2

-Marcuzzi

For those who haven't noticed the very right side of the schedule it has a spot for a video link for each program time. This may mean it will appear only when they are broadcasting. More likely it will mean a twitch/youtube link that will stay up long after the kon ends.

I may be twisting this up wrong, but does..

// 12PM-1PM // Pleborian & Streetlamp // Launching Through 0.23

mean 0.23 is being release then? that would make it a first thing Friday morning release right after the big..

// 11AM-12PM // The Squad All Stars // Live From Squad HQ

Rumors Rumors Rumors!!!!

Just my .2

-Marcuzzi

0.23 isn't coming out by then or before then, but you miiiiiight want to pay attention to a press release coming later today.

0.23 isn't coming out by then or before then, but you miiiiiight want to pay attention to a press release coming later today.

Rowsdower, I'll tell you what.. you buy me this so I don't have to keep hitting F5 myself:

sophies-drinking-luck-bird.jpg

and i'll get you this as a thank you :)

maple_syrup.jpg

Edited by Marcuzzi

Hey at KerbalKon make mention of this thread:

SHOWCASE MASTER THREAD - All Epic Engineering and Design Showcases Referenced in One Place!

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60744-SHOWCASE-SHOWCASE-MASTER-THREAD-Looking-for-Ideas-All-Showcases-in-One-Place!

I'm also the author of the KSP Wiki Campaign series, with some contributions by others. A lot of players have tried sandboxing their way through the KSP Wiki Campaigns both before campaign mode, and after as an alternative. I'm available to be interviewed if interested. Send me a PM.

Wow Scott, Kurt, Pleb, Elysium-all the stars! And that particular 1 hour event called "KSP 0.23" by C7 interests me.

I mean this is supposed to be an aerodynamics update and C7 is based on aerodynamics, sooo..........

Btw C7, gotta love you, I dl'ed your pack back in 0.14 and made my first KSP RCS VTOL!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.