If anyone was wondering about my avatar...

RedDwarfIV

Then this is what it\'s about:

370301ba6e544880b338169b95e0e722.gif

Carpathia Transporter 9, shown in the images above, broke up on atmospheric entry on account of a damaged thermal shield. It dropped its six sub-shuttles before it did so, however.

The Carpathia Transporter in my avatar is CT10, which happened to be carrying revoloutionaries who didn\'t think President Tate was doing a very good job of holding things together, and were willing to take over by force.

Series 1 ends with CT10 arriving at Forthaven. Series 2 didn\'t even get to the stage where it could be cancelled, because ratings had gone through the floor since Episode 3. Damn shame, really. It was such a good sci-fi TV series, compared to Star Trek or Doctor Who, at doing realism, and telling humanity like it is.

At first I thought your avatar was a hawk, then I thought it was a turtle.

Now it is a interplanetary space ship. Mind has been blown.

If anyone is wondering what my avatar is, you should try to watch the show before making accusations. If there is any problems with my pony belief, please refer to my siggy.

*Let\'s be a bit more considerate about what we say.

At first I thought your avatar was a hawk, then I thought it was a turtle.

Now it is a interplanetary space ship. Mind has been blown.

If anyone is wondering what my avatar is, you should try to watch the show before making accusations. If there is any problems with my pony belief, please refer to my siggy.

*Let\'s be a bit more considerate about what we say.

Your avatar is known by the MLP community as \'Derpina\' or something similar, though is not named in the programme. She is seen delivering letters with little to no great ability.

I know this because of a brony on Madcomms called TheBenMan.

Then this is what it\'s about:

370301ba6e544880b338169b95e0e722.gif

Carpathia Transporter 9, shown in the images above, broke up on atmospheric entry on account of a damaged thermal shield. It dropped its six sub-shuttles before it did so, however.

The Carpathia Transporter in my avatar is CT10, which happened to be carrying revoloutionaries who didn\'t think President Tate was doing a very good job of holding things together, and were willing to take over by force.

Series 1 ends with CT10 arriving at Forthaven. Series 2 didn\'t even get to the stage where it could be cancelled, because ratings had gone through the floor since Episode 3. Damn shame, really. It was such a good sci-fi TV series, compared to Star Trek or Doctor Who, at doing realism, and telling humanity like it is.

looks like a space ship P;

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.