[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

Indeed, those doubling looks pretty weird. Try removing those double entries and see how it goes. I'll have a look at the Toolbar code.

I reinitialized each of the toolbar entry settings with:

toolbar

{

x = 300

y = 300

width = 250

height = 38

autoHide = False

drawBorder = True

useKSPSkin = False

buttonOrder =

visibleButtons =

}

Seems to be working fine now.

Now that I think of it, one of the mods I downloaded included the toolbar, but it was an old version. Which is how I discovered the toolbar plugin. The toolbar prompted me to update, which I did, but the settings may have already been borked by that time.

Anyways, thanks for your help. Great mod. It makes my screen much more manageable. You are a god among men.

but doesn't that one delete the other buttons from the other mod?

The Toolbar doesn't contain the buttons. The Toolbar just exists. The mods themselves put buttons on the Toolbar by themselves.

Have you made them visible?
The Toolbar doesn't contain the buttons. The Toolbar just exists. The mods themselves put buttons on the Toolbar by themselves.

Hi, i dont get it, how do i add then the other buttons? becuase i have final Frontier and magicsmoke industrie mod installed but i only see the Final Frontier button.

Hi, i dont get it, how do i add then the other buttons? becuase i have final Frontier and magicsmoke industrie mod installed but i only see the Final Frontier button.

Click the little down arrow on the toolbar and select "show/hide buttons." Not all buttons will work in all scenes, but I figure those buttons should show in normal (controlling the ship) mode if they're enabled.

Please see the FAQ in the first post:

So many buttons! Can I hide the ones I don't need?

Click on the little triangle button on the toolbar, then select "Configure Visible Buttons" from the menu. Activate or deactivate buttons as desired. Click "Close" to close the configuration window.

I really need help with the toolbar plugin. I don't understand what is going on. Everything works as expected except that on certain screens the toolbar doesn't like having buttons added to it. It starts spazzing and glitching. From what I can see from the flashing it is trying to flip between a size that includes all the buttons and the default size. This makes it extremely difficult to use the toolbar. Attempting to re-size it manually only makes it worse, at best. Certain buttons also don't have graphics and just take a slot (and are functional). This would be livable if it wasn't for the fact that the main game scene is one of the scenes that doesn't work.

Any suggestions for how to fix this would be much appreciated. I tried re installing Toolbar as well as using the included versions from mods. Nothing seems to help. I deleted the toolbar-settings.dat but that just led to the same issues coming back. What aggravates me so much is that I see pictures of people using it fine with even more mods than I have.