[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

Why is the default position for the toolbar in every scene obnoxiously in the middle of the screen? I didn't even know I was installing this addon, and apparently by getting something I actually want to use, I signed up for re-positioning a useless toolbar in every scene of the game.

3 hours ago, blizzy78 said:

That's to prevent me from getting questions like "where is my toolbar" after someone installed it and it would be hidden in a corner where they don't see it.

Is is possible to get the toolbar back to where it was?

When i tested it, I could not see any on the toolbar windows on my screen.
I do not think it work. But im sure it soon will, it is a populare mod that many other mods need to function,. ( i think )   :) 

Edited by Peder

having issues with this mod and Mechjeb

Spoiler

[Error]: MechJeb module MechJebModuleMenu threw an exception in DrawGUI: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MuMech.ToolbarTypes.getType (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MuMech.ToolbarManager.get_Instance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MuMech.ToolbarManager.get_ToolbarAvailable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MuMech.MechJebModuleMenu.get_HideMenuButton () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MuMech.MechJebModuleMenu.DrawGUI (Boolean inEditor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MuMech.MechJebCore.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I deleted this mod and mechjeb started working again and showing up. Before mechjeb menu didn't want to show up.

Thanx so much Blizzy. This beautiful little piece of Software is as integral as firespitter and module manager and your time bringing it to us time and again is appreciated.

Alacrity

12 hours ago, blizzy78 said:

Toolbar Plugin 1.7.11 is now available for download.

Thank you, Blizzy!  Although the new position of the stock toolbar in 1.1 makes it less "in the way" than before, it's still nowhere near as good as your toolbar :)

Hiding, sub-menus, compact size, all excellent.  :)

9 minutes ago, terminalmonky said:

Will you be adding toolbar and precisenode to CKAN?  

Ask in the ckan thread, someone will update them.

Edited by Torih

4 minutes ago, blizzy78 said:

Yes, the code will stay on Github. I *might* change to Bitbucket some day, but no intentions yet.

I don't host the releases on Github, though.

Thank you for your work.  Your mods make the experience so much more enjoyable.  

Very insignificant bug, but still kind of annoying...

I am still waiting for 1.1 to become more stable, and for more of my mods to put out more stable 1.1 versions of their respective mods. So I am still playing 1.0.5 for the time being. The toolbar mod recognizes that a new update is available, and bugs me every time I launch the game saying so. What it doesn't realize is that the update is not for 1.0.5, so I feel that it shouldn't be reminding me every time. If I updated to the version that the toolbar is suggesting, the mod would no longer work because it wouldn't be KSP 1.1.

Is there a way to disable this notification? I feel like it's a mistake for it to be reminding me every time there is an update available when there really isn't, not for my version of KSP at least.

PS: I love your mod.

Just now, blizzy78 said:

There is no way to disable the notification, but you can dismiss it for the current session by right-clicking the button.

Yes, I do that every time. I had just hoped there was a way to make it permanent, at least until I chose to upgrade KSP to 1.1 (which is likely ~4 weeks away).

Thanks for clarifying though @blizzy78 and I'm happy to know you're still hard at work keeping this mod functioning.

I'm much happier to have this problem, than I would be to learn that this mod wasn't going to be updated to 1.1 or something. :)