[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

I'm still getting my 1.1.2 game setup so all I did was go into the space center to confirm things seemed to be working ok and they are, but still wondering if this exception is benign or not

[EXC 22:34:16.317] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PopupDialog.SpawnPopupDialog'.

Shows up when I drop in Toolbar v1.7.12 and goes away when I remove it

1 hour ago, Gaiiden said:

I'm still getting my 1.1.2 game setup so all I did was go into the space center to confirm things seemed to be working ok and they are, but still wondering if this exception is benign or not

[EXC 22:34:16.317] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PopupDialog.SpawnPopupDialog'.

You wouldn't by chance be using tree toppler would you?

Edited by Svm420

1 minute ago, Svm420 said:

You wouldn't by chance be using tree topper would you?

Nope, not using Tree Topper (that's a mod I assume?)

I also didn't strip down to just stock and test, but if no one else sees this I'll do that. Generally I've noticed this exception in mods not compiled against KSP v1.1.2, which I think this latest version of Toolbar should have been given its release date

10 minutes ago, Gaiiden said:

Nope, not using Tree Topper (that's a mod I assume?)

Yeah meant tree toppler by magico only mod I had the error with. I am using toolbar just fine in 1.1.2 FWIW.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2016 at 7:35 PM, Gaiiden said:

I'm seeing a similar error on MacOS that points pretty directly at the toolbar binary:

Missing method PopupDialog::SpawnPopupDialog(Vector2,Vector2,string,string,string,bool,UISkinDef,bool) in assembly .../Kerbal Space Program/KSP.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll, referenced in assembly .../Kerbal Space Program/GameData/000_Toolbar/Toolbar.dll

(pathnames elided slighly in the above message)

Edited by billkerbinsky
improve precision

I'm having these same errors.  I've also seen these errors in log files people have sent me regarding my mods.

I ran a bunch of tests, but this one was most important:

No mods except toolbar (I deleted the toolbar-settings.dat file first), got the error.

This is KSP 1.1.2.1260, 64 bit.  Windows 10, 64 bit

[HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From LOADING to MAINMENU =====================

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 3.358213 ms
AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'InstallChecker' from assembly 'Toolbar'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

UIMasterController: ShowUI

Unloading 19 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 116660.
Total: 82.236282 ms (FindLiveObjects: 4.179206 ms CreateObjectMapping: 3.481093 ms MarkObjects: 74.226288 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.348672 ms)

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PopupDialog.SpawnPopupDialog'.

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Here is the complete log:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlqgrko741q8gdq/toolbar%20outputlog.zip?dl=0

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with the Toolbar. When I'm in the KSC Camera view, the Toolbar is there. Then I enter the VAB and the Toolbar is gone. Then I build a rocket and I want to test it. At the Launch Pad there is still no Toolbar. I have installed the Toolbar mod now for the 3rd time and still have the same issue.

Can somesomeone help me?

Edited by D3R_APPL3

11 hours ago, D3R_APPL3 said:

I have a problem with the Toolbar. When I'm in the KSC Camera view, the Toolbar is there. Then I enter the VAB and the Toolbar is gone. Then I build a rocket and I want to teat it. At the Launch Pad there is still no Toolbar. I have installed the Toolbar mod now for the 3rd time and still have the same issue.

Can somesomeone help me?

The toolbar is customized for each location.  If you've created one for the KSC, it doesn't automatically appear in the VAB, SPH, Tracking Station or in flight; you'll need to build those ones as you see fit.  Look for the 1-icon toolbar placeholder, identical to the one you must have had for the KSC when you created your first toolbar.

If this doesn't describe your situation, then perhaps a screen-shot would help.

Not sure what happened, but I installed Toolbar and when I tried to select Trajectories to be displayed in the toolbar, the entire toolbar vanished. This happened both in the VAB and Launch instances of the toolbar (independently - I tried it twice).

On 14. Juni 2016 at 3:49 AM, Recon777 said:

Not sure what happened, but I installed Toolbar and when I tried to select Trajectories to be displayed in the toolbar, the entire toolbar vanished. This happened both in the VAB and Launch instances of the toolbar (independently - I tried it twice).

Look in the map when you're flying. It solved my disappearing issue with the Toolbar. 

On Linux 64bit, a bit buggy but use able. AVC (I think) throws a error on start that is is for 1.1.2 but lets you click OK.

Can't resize toolbar, arrow you click on to unlock etc, is a purple cube and so is the default toolbar before you add buttons.

But you can add buttons and it works fine.

Great mod!!!

Thanks!

Re-installed and graphic issues gone!

Edited by AugustWest

On 27/06/2016 at 10:59 PM, eberkain said:

Yes, working on upgrading my modded install to 1.1.3 and this seems to work fine as is.

Works fine except for the annoying message that says it doesn't work with 1.1.3 heh. Don't you just hate schizophrenic mods that can't make their mind up if they work or don't.

Works fine except for the annoying message that says it doesn't work with 1.1.3 heh. Don't you just hate schizophrenic mods that can't make their mind up if they work or don't.

That message comes from AVC / MiniAVC, based on the published .version file. 

Edited by politas