[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

So yeah, I've moved on from KSP to doing other things. To keep this short, I've spoken to @linuxgurugamer and he agreed to take over Toolbar and Precise Node. He surely will post more information pretty soon. As for 1.3 compatibility, he says he is already working on getting things ready ("probably by Sunday at the latest".)

Thank you for providing this wonderful utility, and hope you have fun doing whatever it is you've moved on to!

And once again, @linuxgurugamer moves to consolidate all modding power into the New Mod Empire...

Edited by razark

2 hours ago, blizzy78 said:

So yeah, I've moved on from KSP to doing other things. To keep this short, I've spoken to @linuxgurugamer and he agreed to take over Toolbar and Precise Node. He surely will post more information pretty soon. As for 1.3 compatibility, he says he is already working on getting things ready ("probably by Sunday at the latest".)

@blizzy78  has been a real gentleman about this.  Kudos and rep to him!

Anyway, the update I'll be putting out will merely be a recompile, with an updated .version file (and a slight change to the assembly info).  No functionality will be changed.

The Github didn't show any significant issues to worry about.

21 hours ago, msnbcorp said:

Since Blizzy have not been here since 2016, no one wants to take the devs of his mod ?

I had a chance to make the next post was was going to say something about "linuxgurugamer, put your hand down and give others a chance at keeping mods alive", but decided not to and who makes the next post? :D

There is a new release out for 1.3!!

You can get it here:

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases

CKAN has been updated, it should be available via CKAN soon

No functionality changes have been made, one updated file due to a syntax change in a function call

I don't have time now, but will be starting a new thread for this later today