[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

It is not, press F5.

Your download that say's 1.6.0 still link to 1.5.3 , I even restarted my computer and still say's 1.5.3 ?

EDIT Whoops was refreshing before, I got to the download page sorry.

Edited by Mecripp2

Oh man, you really know when to update. I had just downloaded and installed 1.5.3 and now 1.6.0 is available. :P

You should see the admin at my company. Every time he decides to update our ticketing system, he downloads it and installs it, only to discover the next day that they've released an update. This has happened for 6 or 7 times in a row now. And he only updates it every few months or so.

Oh man, you really know when to update. I had just downloaded and installed 1.5.3 and now 1.6.0 is available. :P

LOL... I had just released minutes ago... a new version of ShipManifest with 1.5.3... ahh... but think of the new possibilities... :)

1.6.0, 2014-02-15

- Added support for multiple toolbars. You can add new toolbars by selecting

"Create New Toolbar" from the triangle drop-down menu. Each toolbar has its

own separate set of settings, folders, and visible buttons.

- The map view during flight is now considered a separate game scene. This

means that it is now possible to configure different toolbars for the

regular flight scene and the flight map scene.

Nice new features - Good job ;)

@ blizzy78: what more you have in development for future versions? (that, given your dedication and speed, will probably arrive in a matter of days).

I really hope folders will receive some love, as they miss a few configurability options:

- changeable icon (not the same for all folders; could use icon of one of the buttons into the folder);

- no button ordering within a folder, nor reverting a button out of a folder.

Have you seen the latest Devnote Daily Kerbal:

Jim (Romfarer): The past week i have been working on a new gui for a system i have given the working title: “Application Launcherâ€Â. If everything goes after the plan, this system will be used to hold application buttons which launch our own and possibly also 3rd party mods. Currently the plan for it is to hold the Resources and Messaging System. The latter is actually a new application that’s supposed to display important messages such as mission updates etc.

Sounds like there may be a stock version of this coming up

Bugreport: after installing 1.6.0 game start to freeze every ~1.5sec for about half of a second (in any scene).

I was playing for hours at a time yesterday, it worked just fine for me. I didn't notice any unusual freeze or lag.

Could you add Kerbulator to your list of plugins that use your toolbar?

Will do.

Hi,

May somone can help me pls.

I dont get the Toolbar get work with some Mods that support the Toolbar Plugin.

I had 6 Mods installed that support the Toolbar but only 3 worked. The another one i didnt saw in the Toolbar.

I was doing a clean install now and still have the same issue.

I tried now with 2 Mods. Kerbal Alarm Clock and Engineer Redux.

Kerbal Alarm Clock works fine. This button i see in the Toolbar but it never show up the Engineer Redux Button.

Here is a Logfile and a Screenshot from my install.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxmXhA1O4msaQmsyNGdtdFFkMUU/edit?usp=sharing

TVM1pIa.jpg

Kerbal Alarm Clock works fine. This button i see in the Toolbar but it never show up the Engineer Redux Button.

Did you add one of the Engineer parts to your craft? Engineer does not add its button to the toolbar unless you do that.

After adding the part to your craft, you need to open the Toolbar button configuration and activate the checkbox next to Engineer's icon.

Edit: If that does not help, please post your GameData\toolbar-settings.dat file.

Edited by blizzy78

Did you add one of the Engineer parts to your craft? Engineer does not add its button to the toolbar unless you do that.

After adding the part to your craft, you need to open the Toolbar button configuration and activate the checkbox next to Engineer's icon.

Edit: If that does not help, please post your GameData\toolbar-settings.dat file.

Ok, i tried what you said but i even dont see the Button to activate.

I have both the latest release installed.

I cant understand why it not want to work. i saw already many people using this normal.

Thats my toolbar settings file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxmXhA1O4msaWUM1S05Sc2twWlk/edit?usp=sharing

huSXyfw.jpg

EDIT: maybe just the engineer have a strange bug. i just tried Mechjeb with the toolbar plugin and that works fine also.

Edited by Wurmi

Ok, i tried what you said but i even dont see the Button to activate.

Right. I use KER 0.6.2.3, too, and in the "Configure Visible Buttons" window, I can see the button there. But when I enable it, nothing happens, the button is still not added to the toolbar. It works perfectly in the editor, though.

To be honest, I think it's a bug in Engineer. I'm also seeing a NullReferenceException in my log from its toolbar support DLL. I haven't checked if that exception is related to the invisible button here.

To be honest, I think it's a bug in Engineer. I'm also seeing a NullReferenceException in my log from its toolbar support DLL. I haven't checked if that exception is related to the invisible button here.

I think so also. I installed more Mods now and seems to work all fine now with the another ones.