[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

I just managed to download it though, it seems you typed 1.7.0 instead of 1.7.1 for the link! I fixed the typo and the download started right away! :-) :-)

I did not. Instead, your browser was showing you an outdated page.

hey, Love this little bit of awesome, but with the new ARM update I'm having some weird problems. I unintalled all the mods I was using, like KAS, Infernalroboics, novapunch, KW, Dockingport alightment and mech jeb. then once the game had made a nice shiney fresh install I reinstalled the same mods except KAS which has problems apparently.

Now, the problem is, All the GUI's have gone. Mechjeb just doesnt want to show up at all, Docking alignment has gone, but the button still appears on the toolbar, Infernal robotics has a GUI while in the VAB, but once you try to fly/test something its just gone. Also, the staging list has disappeared and wont work, as in space-bar wont stage.

Just so I'm 100% sure I'm doing it right, where do you install toolbar, is it just drag and drop into gamedata? or does soemthing need to go in plugins or what.

Thanks in advance for any info.

ahh, update to previous problem, I just got an error saying this

"In correct toolbar plugin installation; The toolbar plugin has been installed incorrectly and will not function properly. All Toolbar plug in files should be located in GameData\000_Toobar. Do not more any files from inside the Toolbar Plugin folder.

Incorrect path(s):

Plugins\000_Toolbar\Toolbar/dll"

Halp?

I'd recommend installing a fresh copy of KSP, then unzip the Toolbar Plugin archive, and copy the GameData\000_Toolbar\ folder from the archive into your GameData\ folder. Then start KSP and see if it bails out at the main menu. If not, you can proceed installing other plugins.

Alright thanks, I'll give it ago. I've been using KSP MOD Admin V1.3.11 for most of my mod installations to make it a bit easier. I'll do a manual install once KSP as updated.

Ok. fresh install and This has happened while patching, I've just thrown a thread up about it in the support section:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/74791-Rsync-error-while-patching?p=1060861#post1060861

Toolbar installed manually successful(Ithink) no errors on start up. Adding some more mods with buttons.

Ok buttons are showing up, Infernal robotics has a button but no GUI, and mech jebs just not working at all. >.< bleh.

Also, I have no options when I click on the little arrow of toolbar, just "auto hide" and "move".

Edited by Confusedracoon

hey, Love this little bit of awesome, but with the new ARM update I'm having some weird problems. I unintalled all the mods I was using, like KAS, Infernalroboics, novapunch, KW, Dockingport alightment and mech jeb. then once the game had made a nice shiney fresh install I reinstalled the same mods except KAS which has problems apparently.

Now, the problem is, All the GUI's have gone. Mechjeb just doesnt want to show up at all, Docking alignment has gone, but the button still appears on the toolbar, Infernal robotics has a GUI while in the VAB, but once you try to fly/test something its just gone. Also, the staging list has disappeared and wont work, as in space-bar wont stage.

Just so I'm 100% sure I'm doing it right, where do you install toolbar, is it just drag and drop into gamedata? or does soemthing need to go in plugins or what.

Thanks in advance for any info.

AFAIK Infernal Robotics does not work with ARM, not surprising since it has not had an update since January.

On a new install to get MJ to "show" it's toolbar icons you need to click "T" in the title bar of the MJ component.

Thanks

Edited by smurphy34
Had to get the month of the last IR update right.

hey all, again. Got it sort of working. I thinik mech jeb needs an update because its just not showing at all with/with out toolbar installed. will wait and see. Tool bar seems to be working as intended thanks.

You need to be using the dev version of MechJeb, you can find links in the MJ thread, in Sarbian's sig, or at http://jenkins.mumech.com/job/MechJeb2/ - it was updated less than an hour after 0.23.5 came out, but don't hold your breath for a "stable" release, dev is very stable itself in general.

I had this working fine before 23. After 23, I had some trouble getting the various mods sorted out, and I ended up deleting the game data folder and doing a verify local cache.

I redownloaded and installed.

First I got errors saying the installation was incorrect.

I had it installed as /gamedata/toolbar1.7.1/gamedata/000_toolbar, so I moved 000_toolbar to /gamedata and deleted toolbar1.7.1.

Now I get no errors, but no toolbar.

Are the toolbar folders included in mods packages supposed to be in the mod folder?

ie \gamedata\coolmod\000_toolbar?

I haven't changed anything, and the toolbar is now appearing, [edit] but not in VAB.

It does only ever appear if there are any buttons that can be displayed. If not, it will hide entirely.

when i start up the game there is a message telling me that the mod is incompatible because its outdated, this happened when i updated the mod. Any idea?

Check that you are on KSP build 464: Open buildID.txt in your KSP folder, it should have a 464 in there. If it doesn't, update KSP.

Also, if you are on Linux, you might want to redownload the Toolbar Plugin.

Well, it tells me there is an update, but there is no update.

Perhaps your browser is showing you an outdated download page. The current version is 1.7.1.

It does only ever appear if there are any buttons that can be displayed. If not, it will hide entirely.

Check that you are on KSP build 464: Open buildID.txt in your KSP folder, it should have a 464 in there. If it doesn't, update KSP.

Also, if you are on Linux, you might want to redownload the Toolbar Plugin.

Perhaps your browser is showing you an outdated download page. The current version is 1.7.1.

i am using the version 0.23, maybe i should have mentioned that (i dont plan to update until the ACTUAL .24 is relased)