[0.24] - Magic Smoke Industries DevHelper v0.6

sirkut

I'll hopefully have time tomorrow to look at it but I'm fairly busy at the moment. Thanks for the interest in DevHelper. I'll get to it as soon as I have time.

Are you kitten me? DevHelper is basically mandatory on my install.. Start KSP, set DevHelper to load game, go make tea, come back and I'm at KSC ready to play. As I said, whenever you get a chance is cool (I think that going to just the KSC and not an editor allows the toolbar to load correctly, but I'l have to confirm that tomorrow. Or rather, later today).

I think that going to just the KSC and not an editor allows the toolbar to load correctly...

Yes, things are so. Toolbar doesn't appear only when you going to VAB/SHP directly.

Anyway it's a really useful mod for me! Thank you sirkut!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It seems the plugin does not work with 0.90 - I get a weird empty VAB when I try to load to it directly.

This problem was present in 0.25 also. All you have is not to load directly into VAB :).

Everything else works fine for me

Anyway thank you sirkut again!

• 4 months later...

Please, please fix this to coexist with RSS for 0.90+. Please.

As long as there's no real solar system for Kopernikus, I'm bound to use RSS which edits its planets after game loads, while menu is shown...

Please. Will ya?

That weird VAB-of-god-in-the-sky-walls-not-included seems to load my parts in 0.90 and generally work for construction, except close-up scaling and bad lighting, but not for launch, but who cares.

Edited by cipherpunks
clarification

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I've updated the code to fix auto-loading the SPH/VAB, but as Sirkut has expressly forbidden the release of derivative (and presumably forked) works all I can do is point you at my pull request here.  Up to you to compile it.

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.