DOWNLOAD V1.1 <---- Click To Download

You Need Kethane and Life Support Mods For this To Work

4 more to scan and mine

Water

O3

Organic

Deuterium

We will add more resources and more engines

Biochamber (grows food for life support converts)

CarbonDioxide = 2 Food = 2

Waste = 2 To

WasteWater = 3 Oxygen = 1

ElectricCharge = 0.25

Converts

Organic = 2 Food =1

CarbonDioxide = 2 TO

Water = 3

ElectricCharge = 0.25 Oxygen = 1

Converts

CarbonDioxide = 5 Food = 2

Water = 8 TO

ElectricCharge = 0.25 Oxygen = 4

Converts

CarbonDioxide = 5 Food = 2

Water = 8 To

ElectricCharge = 0.25 Oxygen = 4

DV-Colony (100 kerbals to colonize a planet)

DV-Storage(Store Resources)

DV-Factory (Convert Resource into new ones)

Convert Deuterium = 0.0002

Plasma = 2 To

ElectricCharge = 0.25

Convert Oxygen = 1

Water = 3 To

ElectricCharge = 0.25 Hydrogen = 2

Convert Oxygen = 3

03 = 2 To

ElectricCharge = 5

Convert Oxidizer = 1

Oxygen = 2 To

Hydrogen = 2 LiquidFuel = 1

ElectricCharge = 5

Convert Water = 1

Oxygen = 1 To

Hydrogen = 2

ElectricCharge = 5

Convert MonoPropellant = 100

Oxygen = 2 To

ElectricCharge = 2

DV Electric Generator

Turns Plasma To Electric

We need a 3d artist that can help with the 3d art i can do the textures and the cfg and we have a c# programmer we have great dreams for this mod please message me on the forums if you can help make this mod as big as I think we can get it

p.s. I have made this mod GPL v3 so you guys can edit and release a version of your own, message me if you do so and if i like your changes i will put them into the offical release with credit to you for then changes

Edited by shadow3100

Maybe he does have Majiirs permission, but if not. He could always ask Majiir if he can 'borrow' his models using the Model node, so Kethane remains required for this to work and the 'models' needed are inside the kethane pack only.

Just a thought,

Well that was disappointing. Many spelling mistakes, everything has a mass of 1 or 2 even if it says 'very heavy' or has a factory/100 kerbals inside. Kiddie fantasy mod classification I'm afraid, pity but yeah, not a keeper.

ok guys i just messages the creator of kethane mod if he says no then i will have to make a mod for them 2 parts but if he says yes its all good

you could just dump the models from the files, and rename the configs so they don't conflict.

that would work.

I received a (rather blunt) private message asking me about Kethane content in this mod. I can only guess at what was in the download based on the posts here, but for the avoidance of doubt: I have not granted any license exceptions for this mod. Models and textures from Kethane may not be used, and exceptions for these are granted rarely. Of course, the Kethane API is open for use by anyone as per the license. I strongly encourage those taking advantage of the Kethane API to model their own parts, no matter how basic. You can also reuse stock part models and simply add the relevant Kethane modules to the part config.

I received a (rather blunt) private message asking me about Kethane content in this mod. I can only guess at what was in the download based on the posts here, but for the avoidance of doubt: I have not granted any license exceptions for this mod. Models and textures from Kethane may not be used, and exceptions for these are granted rarely. Of course, the Kethane API is open for use by anyone as per the license. I strongly encourage those taking advantage of the Kethane API to model their own parts, no matter how basic. You can also reuse stock part models and simply add the relevant Kethane modules to the part config.

I'm wondering if they include a modulemanager cfg, and require your mod, downloaded from you link, would that be allowed?

I'm wondering if they include a modulemanager cfg, and require your mod, downloaded from you link, would that be allowed?

As long as you do not redistribute parts of another mod, stuff like that is legal.

As long as you do not redistribute parts of another mod, stuff like that is legal.

Yes, but I've noticed that Majiir's very...defensive about anything touching Kethane. Which would be why I'm asking about it.

Yes, but I've noticed that Majiir's very...defensive about anything touching Kethane. Which would be why I'm asking about it.

His license only applies on /his/ stuff. A ModuleManager file is a simple cfg file that modifies the values of what you tell it to, he has no power over what you do with the file, as long as you are not redistributing his stuff. Aka models, textures, etc.

This mod really has great potentials, sadly limited by the legal stuffies...

They aren't being legal "stuffies" as you put it, they are being adult about it. In writing this would be considered a form of plagiarism, if he "borrowed" someone elses work and made one or two minor cosmetic changes then passed it off as his own without getting permission from the original author.

While I applaud his initiative I can not support such actions myself.

They aren't being legal "stuffies" as you put it, they are being adult about it. In writing this would be considered a form of plagiarism, if he "borrowed" someone elses work and made one or two minor cosmetic changes then passed it off as his own without getting permission from the original author.

While I applaud his initiative I can not support such actions myself.

License crap always gets in the way with every cool mod it seems. It's not like they can make money off of it anyways....(and good luck suing the USA without being able to prove monetary damages.). I just ignore licenses in anything I do(modpacks, etc in minecraft), and anything I ever release on my own is 100% open with no exceptions.