sarbian

Optional MechJeb Modules for FAR, NEAR & km_Gimbal 2/3 (July 16)

Nope sorry. I got busy with some large code change in MJ. Still on my list however :)

12 hours ago, NathanKell said:

@sarbian the issue is that how you get density from FAR changed, IIRC.

I had the changed already comited, it just needed a compile. Ferram4 did not change the Assembly Version however (I sent a PR) so the zip is miss-named : 

https://ksp.sarbian.com/jenkins/job/MechJebFARExt/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/MechJebFARExt-0.15.5.3.16.zip

@sarbian Bump! Please update for the lastest FAR thank you! MechJebKMGimbalExt too maybe? :)

Edited by Svm420

@sarbian, could you rebuild the km_gimbal extension for the latest version of km_gimbal, please? Thanks!

Edited by ErrHeadII

Err, the last km gimbal is from the Feb 9 and the last ext from Feb 21. It seems to be up to date already.

Just now, sarbian said:

Err, the last km gimbal is from the Feb 9 and the last ext from Feb 21. It seems to be up to date already.

Oh, sorry sarbian, I didn't notice there was a newer km_gimbal extension on jenkins. The download link in your OP is to an old one.

Is Build #17 of the FARExt usable with FAR Knudsen?
If not, an update would be awesome.

With the last dev release of MJ this extension is not needed anymore.

@sarbian Just for archival and history's sake, (and people in the future who read this and wonder which was the last at THIS time), EXACTLY which dev release is the LAST that would need this extension? :D

Edited by Stone Blue

I added the code in #587, so those before would need it (but I never build this ext for the 1.1 versions of MJ and FAR).