BROKEN [0.90] TextureReplacer 2.1.2 (20.12.2014)

shaw

Anyone familiar with using Space Scape to make sky boxes? Space Scape saves textures as Back, Front, Right, Left, Up and Down. Fiddling around I am able to get 5 out of the 6 textures to line up in KSP, but I have to rotate the last one 180° to get it to line up. Is this normal or does someone have a better way?

I have been using the following as my key.

Back = Negative Z

Front = Positive Z

Right = Negative X

Left = Positive X

Up = Negative Y

Down = Positive Y (I have to rotate 180° to line up)

You wouldn't have to figure that yourself if you read the OP. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how some designer at Squad tiled the textures.

You wouldn't have to figure that yourself if you read the OP. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how some designer at Squad tiled the textures.

How did I miss that? I did read the OP, I will admit very quickly :blush:. I must have hit the scroll wheel when I hit that element moving the part about skybox out of view. Was not that hard to figure out since I am familiar with XYZ positioning, I just thought I did something wrong. Should have did a "Find" on skybox instead of space scape, would have taken me right there... Thanks!

I can't find a clear answer... i installed some heads, how am i supposed to see them ingame? Do they change automatically or i have to set them manually? If so, how?

I did read the first post but trust me it's everything but clear about this.

EDIT: so i have some heads on my TextureReplacer/Heads folder but i can't see ANYTHING ingame. I mean, i can click on TextureReplacer menu, i see the menu that lets me change textures for each kerbal but i don't have any texture at all. I mean, i can't change them, i get only a "Generic" message. Dunno.

Folder screen:

YZfkv6k.png

Ingame screen:

A8y4bac.png

Edited by Fieel

No, it isn't... by the ways did i p.iss you off or something with one of my questions? I have no idea why you're replying like that.. :)

I think this pack was on your screenshot. Right below the download link it says that DDSLoader is a dependency.

And what was wrong with my previous answer? Was it too short? Not kind enough? You didn't .... me off.

I think this pack was on your screenshot. Right below the download link it says that DDSLoader is a dependency.

And what was wrong with my previous answer? Was it too short? Not kind enough? You didn't .... me off.

Got it, i downloaded this pack and it didn't say anything about DDS dependencies so i couldn't figure it out. Downloaded it from your link and now everything works! Anyways i had the impression you seemed annoyed by my "noob" questions, thus the short replies, i was wrong though so no worries. Thank you for your help.

Got it, i downloaded this pack and it didn't say anything about DDS dependencies so i couldn't figure it out. Downloaded it from your link and now everything works! Anyways i had the impression you seemed annoyed by my "noob" questions, thus the short replies, i was wrong though so no worries. Thank you for your help.

Wrong. All images visible on your screenshot are from Extended Sylith's pack (DDS version), not Diverse Kerbal Heads. The latter has different file names and the images are in PNG format.

Idea: can some one make textures for the suits from the movie Sunshine

shown here

sunshine+suit.JPG

i modifying the visor is too hard, i suggest including it with a red tinted visor

Edit:oh yeah before i forget, can someone do these too

Nasas-new-spacesuit-desig-004.jpg

Errr... Anyone have a way to fix this? I exported my own textures, but for some reason one doesn't load in KSP and the others are slightly messed up. .zip with my textures:

Textures here.

You have a space in a file name: "GalaxyTex_PositiveX .png".

Of course I do. I thought I fixed that!

Okay, here's an edit. The reason why: I arranged this so badly. I don't know how to turn it, so I need yet more advice...

Edited by Tangle

Of course I do. I thought I fixed that!

Okay, here's an edit. The reason why: I arranged this so badly. I don't know how to turn it, so I need yet more advice...

It's probably as intuitive as it gets. +Z, -X, -Z, +X are when you're looking forward, left, backward and right respectively (rotating your head around the vertical axis). -Y and +Y are when you look up and down by rotating your head around the X axis (left-to-right axis).