[1.0.2]HGR 1.875m parts(v1.3.0 released)

Orionkermin

Well the aerodynamic radial attached liquid boosters (R-7 bits) don't have textures... so, I think it does need a patch.

It's a bug that has to do with .25 not loading .tga textures all the time. I'm working on re-exporting everything in a different format, but I have a full-time job and family that have to come first. Business before pleasure. :wink:

Edit: Ninja'd by Komodo! :D

Edited by Orionkermin

It's a bug that has to do with .25 not loading .tga textures all the time. I'm working on re-exporting everything in a different format, but I have a full-time job and family that have to come first. Business before pleasure. :wink:

Edit: Ninja'd by Komodo! :D

If you go with .png, you won't have to re-export anything. You can just use something like paint.NET or PhotoShop to change the formats. If you're going with .mbm you'll need to re-export, though.

For some reason, the Soy-juice Edamame service module has an erratic behaviour. Engine keeps working, but keeps making the ignition noise and the animation of the engine opening trembles without being completed. KSP 0.25, as soon as i can replicate the incident i will post logs.

For some reason, the Soy-juice Edamame service module has an erratic behaviour. Engine keeps working, but keeps making the ignition noise and the animation of the engine opening trembles without being completed. KSP 0.25, as soon as i can replicate the incident i will post logs.

This is most likely because of the engine animation plug-in that's bundled is out of date. You could try updating the plug in (link in OP) or delete it and control the animation manually.

Edit: @ElJugador: The decoupler is the larger in-line chute. If you're playing with DRE make sure you don't stage with space bar or your chute will also deploy and burn up. Use right click or an action group to detach the orbital module.

Edited by Orionkermin

OH NO! I'm glad the crew at least survived...

It looked like issues with the engine animation I use. The version included in the mod is outdated. I'm working on an update that should be out sometime tomorrow. In the meantime you might want to delete the plug-in and open the engine covers manually by right clicking.

For more info about the Plug-in, check out BahamutoD's page here. Keep in mind my parts likely need to be updated to function with the newest version of the plug-in.

Again I'm so sorry that happened and I'm working as fast as I can on getting this updated.

• 2 weeks later...
Where are those solar panels from?

@OrionKerman: Is there anything here that isn't in the Dev build?

No the Dev Build always gets everything first. I *think* those might be from tantares. Not 100% sure, but pretty sure.

@Boosters++

That's a nifty little orbiter you've built. Nice to see people finding other uses for the Soy-Juice. I fancy it as a lander from time to time myself.

Question about the Soy-Juice capsule - it seems rather underpowered and unable to stop or slow its rate of descent from a freefall. Compared to the Landertron mod, which can easily stop even heavy capsules, is this meant only to arrest a parachute-assisted descent ala the Soyuz?

Question about the Soy-Juice capsule - it seems rather underpowered and unable to stop or slow its rate of descent from a freefall. Compared to the Landertron mod, which can easily stop even heavy capsules, is this meant only to arrest a parachute-assisted descent ala the Soyuz?

You got it exactly right, it's not meant to land on its own. They are mostly just for fluff and was something that was often requested during the pods developement.

What has changed in v1.1?

-E:

Thanks for these parts, btw! Couldn't live without them.

I changed the textures to mbm format because of a bug involving TGA in ksp .25. I also added the PMK lander can to this version of HGR. It's been available in the R&D version for a while

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.