[1.0.2]HGR 1.875m parts(v1.3.0 released)

Orionkermin

Is the spud... ... ... backwards? I feel like it's backwards.

Doing my usual gravity turn the viewports are facing toward KSC, where the MK1 lander can's viewport faces the water.

Or am I crazy? =P

Either way I LOVE both of these.

definitely backwards, it even spawns backwards in theVAB when you place it

Amazing models, but the spud is definitely really annoying to use because it's backwards

I'll check it out ASAP. I fly almost purely by navball and nobody seemed to notice in the test phase. Lol funny thing is I've landed this thing on Mun and Minmus in IVA mode and never noticed... Just watched the instruments and glanced out window to check that the terrain was flat. Now that you've brought it up I'm pretty sure you're right though.

I'll check it out ASAP. I fly almost purely by navball and nobody seemed to notice in the test phase. Lol funny thing is I've landed this thing on Mun and Minmus in IVA mode and never noticed... Just watched the instruments and glanced out window to check that the terrain was flat. Now that you've brought it up I'm pretty sure you're right though.

hope you change it man, I love stockalike models and these are some of my favorites so far

hope you change it man, I love stockalike models and these are some of my favorites so far

It should be an easy fix. I have things set up well in unity, so a quick rotation of the scenes and we should be good to go. I won't be able to check it out till later, like after 9pm California time though.

The mini MFD's need some kind of transfer panel, like orbiters transx. Would be so cool if you could do precise missions entirely from the cockpit.

This mod is what I have been waiting for since 0.9, thank you!

Well go suggest that on the RPM thread :) By the way there is already an orbital display of the body your orbiting in RPM and showing the trajecotry to another planet is already planned

Well go suggest that on the RPM thread :) By the way there is already an orbital display of the body your orbiting in RPM and showing the trajecotry to another planet is already planned

oops, I didn't notice that this was a separate mod. It's till awesome, I love using the spherical pod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.