[WIP] Wetworks Crew Tanks

Lunaran

Airlocks are fairly strait forward - put a collider over the airlock (I've used the capsule collider in Unity) and put it on the "Part Trigger" layer with a "Airlock" tag. Found this on the Mod links page - Think it was this page. Ladders are explained too.

Edited by wasml

11 minutes ago, wasml said:

Airlocks are fairly strait forward - put a collider over the airlock (I've used the capsule collider in Unity) and put it on the "Part Trigger" layer with a "Airlock" tag. Found this on the Mod links page - Think it was this page. Ladders are explained too.

Yes been there many times but thanks anyway and after reading your post think, I know where, I went wrong at :)

• 3 years later...
11 hours ago, Ranchoth said:

Heh! Luckily, I'm a bit of a data packrat, and I kept an old copy in my archives:

[Download link removed by moderator]

Never know when your going to need something lol 

Edited by Snark
Download link removed by moderator

You all *do* know that this mod has absolutely NO license listed or stated anywhere in the OP or the .zip.... and that it therefore is automatically assumed to be ARR, meaning I'm pretty sure no one is supposed to even be passing around copies of it without specific permission from Lunaran the author? vOv

On 9/1/2019 at 11:40 AM, FreeThinker said:

Does anyone still have this part somewhere?

Unfortunately, the original author neglected to specify a license, which means that it's presumed All Rights Reserved.

Therefore, nobody is allowed to share or redistribute the mod, so please don't post any links, folks.

Which means the mod is dead, at least until and unless @Lunaran decides to come back and update the mod to specify a license in the OP of this thread and in the .zip file.

Accordingly, we've removed the download links from the posts above-- please, nobody share this, it's not allowed.  We've also removed the download link from the OP, since the mod is in violation of our add-on posting rules, which require every add-on to explicitly declare a license (even if it's ARR) in both the thread OP and in the downloadable .zip, to remove any possible confusion, to prevent exactly this sort of scenario from happening.

If @Lunaran would like to make it available again, the necessary fixes would be to, 1. update the .zip so it includes the license, and 2. specify a license in the OP.  And, if the mod contains any plugin code (i.e. a DLL), would need to post a link to the source code, too.  If those things are taken care of, then the author can restore the download link.

We apologize for the inconvenience, we know it's a hassle.  It's just that experience has shown us that unfortunately we have to be sticklers about this particular rule or chaos ensues.

Locking the thread to prevent further confusion.  Lunaran, if you're around and would like to make the mod available again, please let us know (best way is to just report this post, with an appropriate note) and we're happy to unlock the thread for you.

whoa

hey so I'd like to open this up properly for people who want to take over or just use the models in their own mods, but I don't even have the 0.13 download any more. Freethinker provided me with 0.12, but if anyone has 0.13 I'll stick the proper license file in it and put it back online.

Here's the old 0.12 download in the meantime, with license and source code:

[ http://lunaran.com/files/KSP-WetWorksCrewTanks-0.12b.zip ]

Excelent, I'm going to bring this baby up to date. I intend to integrate it into IFS storage tank selection

Notice to anyone that attempting to startup with KSP 1.7.3, it will crash, but I intend to fix that

Edited by FreeThinker

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.