Killing the Poster Above you

Goodle...

I run up to the delivery truck, grab the doughnuts, run behind the bushes, wait for the running guy to go past the truck, poison the doughnuts with a syringe, pick them up from the floor, run up to the truck, open the door, and drop the box of doughnuts on the floor.

Then you come out of the truck, pick them up, tell me you work for the FBI, place the box on the table, close the door, and then eat the doughnuts. By the time you and your colleague are dead, I'm already dressed as the pool keeper.

You wake up in a robin reliant. You realise it is vertical. You wonder what is happening. You hear a faint countdown. You are still confused. Suddenly, you feel a massive rumble and a massive noise. You are confused. You realise that the Top Gear executives have kidnapped you and put you in their robin reliant. The SRBs seperate. The Reliant has been ejected from the external fuel tank. It doesn't eject. You panic. In about a minute, you see the ground. You realise your going to die

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.