Besides KSP...

Tex

Besides the obvious answer to the question, What is the best space-related game you've played? Besides the ultimate and undeniable Kerbal Space Program? :sticktongue:

I'd have to vote for Spore, myself. It's a marvelous game, if you haven't played it. What other game gives you the freedom to guide a space-faring civilization from the primordial ooze, through billions of years of evolution to a massive space empire? It blows my mind!

idk but id like to give a shoutout to space rangers 2, its an turn based RPG.It has a slightly humurous way of story telling(a major strong point,youd be giggling every second thing you read),theres a metric ton of crap to do,theres a good ship equipment managment sistem,planetary battles, text quests and arcade like shooter minigames.

The best? Probably not but its very close to the top,i strongly recommend this game to anyone who likes T.B.RPGs.

I normaly disslike turn based but this (along with XCOM e.u.) are one of my favourite games

Hm. I remember being disappointed with Spore, gave it away to a friend eventually. The start was fun and all, and designing creatures & craft really worked well, but the actual game was too...clean, cute (?) and repetitive for me. "What do you mean, I cannot melt this planet to slag with orbital bombardment from an armada of (custom-built!) ships? That's why I bought this game!" :rolleyes:

Never played Freelancer, Homeworld or any of the "classics". X3 would probably top if I could get it to work properly and not bugged-to-hell, but as it is I'd have to say Mass effect.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.