HSTW 1.75m Gemini

Tosh

That\'s what I used to make my first few little 'capsules'. I now use the Odin.

The Bootleg capsule works. For the chutes, I used the MK3 and for the retro engines, I used the MKB lander engine. It doesn\'t look totally like the Mercury Capsule, but it\'s an early style capsule basic idea. I launched suborbital ones on something that looked like a redstone and orbital ones one something that did NOT resemble the Atlas.

For Mercury, I just use the 1-kerbal pod with a 0.5m mechjeb + \'chute on top.

YES!!! I would love to see a 0.16 version of this.

It would take more effort, but I wouldn\'t mind seeing the command pod itself resized to 1.75, and the decoupler and tanks scaled appropriately. In fact, I\'d really like it....however, it would make sizing with other parts awkward.

• 1 month later...

Yep. I've strong wish to update this mod -- but currently no time for doing that. It's Laser addon that's next on my to-do list, not this one :(.

Probably after 0.17 release, with (hopefully) docking and (hopefully) cockpit views, I'll get a bit of motivation))

@The Mind Of A Generation - EVA is a v0.16 feature. This mod hasn't been updated yet so no you should not be able to do EVA's. Although the creator has said he'd like to update it when he gets the chance. :)

Yep. I've strong wish to update this mod -- but currently no time for doing that. It's Laser addon that's next on my to-do list, not this one :(.

Probably after 0.17 release, with (hopefully) docking and (hopefully) cockpit views, I'll get a bit of motivation))

Not true. NP will be released in an updated version in a few days. also, the existing parts work just fine.

Yep, I just down loaded this mod and it worked just fine me.

The only issues are you can't EVA, because it has no hatch and you can't attach a surface mount MechJeb to the Gemini parts.

Tosh, this is a very beautiful capsule, I hope you find time to tweak it, but it is still great as is and very much still usable.

Yep, I just down loaded this mod and it worked just fine me.

The only issues are you can't EVA, because it has no hatch and you can't attach a surface mount MechJeb to the Gemini parts.

Tosh, this is a very beautiful capsule, I hope you find time to tweak it, but it is still great as is and very much still usable.

open the Gemini part(s) and change the attachment rules line to this:-

attachRules = 1,1,1,1,0

you will now be able to attach to the surfaces.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Project abandoned.

Sorry, author's no longer there :(.

Special permission to develop and distribute this addon is granted to Tiberion.

Topic closed.

Edited by Tosh