[KSP 1.3] InfiniteDice ICE -Engines, Transmissions, for Atmospheric Vehicles

InfiniteDice

Yeah I finally figured it out. I wasn't engaging the gears. I had tried selecting changing the gears from the popup menu but didn't work for me. As soon as I used the pageup/pagedown hotkeys the gears changed and I was able to mooooove!

Now if only the 64-bit version of ksp was released so my game wouldn't keep crashing from all of the mods, especially when reverting/returning to hangar.

could you help me?

i still couldn't move, even when i go into gear.....

i have the engine running, the transmission in place, gear seems to be changing..... but the it's not running

Are you braking? Tap B.

Also, right click the wheels. The wheels need to have the motors engaged.

yup, not braking, motors on, in 1st gear, engine revving up high.....

but i do notice somthing weid, it's like the tire isn't touching the ground, i could rock my rover back and forth

yup, not braking, motors on, in 1st gear, engine revving up high.....

but i do notice somthing weid, it's like the tire isn't touching the ground, i could rock my rover back and forth

Check your wheel placement. Double check that my included crafts work.

Recompiled the DLL, with minor changes. Haven't tested the mod extensively as I'm on vacation. Post issues as normal to the thread.

There is no need to download the mod all over again, unless you never had it or would like to get a fresh copy, just follow the updated DLL download link in this thread's opening post, and download the updated DLL from my site. Copy over the 0.23.5 DLL/s where needed in the SAME location.

Cheers.

Is there a way to migrate stock wheels to ICE?

EDIT: After quite a bit of time playing with these new wheels, they really need a more realistic amount of grip. I've slid backwards at 10m/s after trying to turn about 10 degrees....

Edited by zack2014

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a way to migrate stock wheels to ICE?

EDIT: After quite a bit of time playing with these new wheels, they really need a more realistic amount of grip. I've slid backwards at 10m/s after trying to turn about 10 degrees....

There is some challenge in coding all the conditions for dynamic wheel grip. I'll be making a few changes to improve it in the next update. Also a big factor is the suspension setup. If you get horrible traction try adjusting the suspension.

i use the green plane engines br 1's and the over heat even on idle can any one tell my why ?

( first time useing the mod )

Try adding a liquid radiator, it seems that for some reason all engines require liquid radiators to not overheat now.

Is the engine red as if you had your mouse over it but red instead of green? That means you are over-revving the engine and need to throttle down a little bit.

i am not over revving you have the red and the green one i use the green one

my throttle is realy low if i go lower my engine wil fall out but the temp going to 320 in like 4 a 6 sec

i am not over revving you have the red and the green one i use the green one

my throttle is realy low if i go lower my engine wil fall out but the temp going to 320 in like 4 a 6 sec

I'm having issues understanding you, read the user manual. It might help.

I think he's saying that the engine overheats at idle, even with multiple radiators. He's using the green radial engine, and the temp is going to overheat quickly, without increasing throttle.

I know that, but I can't understand his post from 14:01. Really I think he is doing something wrong. He may not be using the updated .dll

thanks zack ( and sorry my english sucks )

Mike i have the .dll file

so i have 2 dll's ( IDiCE.dll and ModuleManager.2.2.0 .dll )

do i need to rename idice dll or is it good how i have it ?

The IDiCe.dll is fine, but it should be in the Plugins folder inside the IDiCEr1 (Which goes inside the GameData folder) folder alone. Not inside GameData where ModuleManager normally is.

The IDiCe.dll is fine, but it should be in the Plugins folder inside the IDiCEr1 (Which goes inside the GameData folder) folder alone. Not inside GameData where ModuleManager normally is.

i delite the one in the game folder. but no luck didant fix it :(

http://imgur.com/tRjM66h

Edited by Spooks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.