What will be the first thing you will do in 0.23?

astropapi1

1. Hope all the mods I have installed work

2. Start a new career

3. Uninstall the mods that don't (please at least give us the universe replacer, I can't go back to the old Kerbin)

4. Start a new career again

5. More probes, better planned manned missions, less rescue missions.

6. Finally get around to designing a reliable SSTO plane.

Utilize the hidden blessing in the tweakables that will help get better payloads before asparagus can be used. I won't tell anyone unless I start a series. And I also hope that some new options will be available in the action groups.:cool:

So, I would get more payload into orbit, and also less back home onto Kerbin, due to EVA transfer. YAY!

(1) "Launch" a manned pod.

(2) Get out. Sample launch pad. Do eva report.

(3) Get back into pod.

(4) Get out again.

(5) Walk to grass.

(6) Sample grass, do eva report.

(7) Return to pod

(8) Recover vessel.

(9) Advance tech tree.

(10) Continue grinding until I have access to sufficient equipment (ie docking ports) to launch a proper science station.

(11) Actually try the new content.

Honestly, choosing between an orbiting science station and using the RAPIER to make a dirt simple SSTO spaceplane will be pretty challenging. I might just stare at KSC for half an hour trying to decide. Then I'll make an SSTO with the RAPIER, remember I can't fly to save my life, then launch a science lab into orbit.

(1) "Launch" a manned pod.

(2) Get out. Sample launch pad. Do eva report.

(3) Get back into pod.

Why do you do that? You start with rockets already, I don't see the purpose of walking.

(4) Get out again.

(5) Walk to grass.

(6) Sample grass, do eva report.

(7) Return to pod

(8) Recover vessel.

Again, why not take a rocket to a more distant biome? You're shooting yourself in the fun here.

(9) Advance tech tree.

(10) Continue grinding until I have access to sufficient equipment (ie docking ports) to launch a proper science station.

Let me just say that Skylab was sent up in one piece, and also there's no need to grind. There are more than enough destinations in the solar system to get enough science without doing boring things like sending the same ship to the same place repeatedly.

(11) Actually try the new content.

But this time, have fun on the journey there too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.