What time exactly will .23 launch on December 17th?

Rizendell

I've been a few days late with every release up to this point. Until recently, I couldn't build planes, dock space stations, or go any farther than Duna, so I got bored and just checked back every couple of weeks to see if new stuff was ready yet. This is the first time I'm actually squatting on the forum for an update.

The addition of career mode and science has me hooked, as does me just getting better at the game. I think I'll send the entire Astronaut Complex complement on an extrasolar trajectory to close out .22 tonight.

My question is, how soon until the more popular mods (FAM, Deadly Reentry, RemoteTech2) might get updated. I'm sure each modder has their own timeline. Just curious what's typical. I also thought I heard several of the modders had early access to 0.23.

It's already been Tuesday 27 minutes in my timezone! I can't take it any longer! Why must you torment us so?!

In all seriousness though, SQUAD is awesome, take your time :)

Same here.

I know what's gonna happen. We'll go to bed and the rest of the planet will get the update. :P

Will I lose my craft in orbit, or backing up+re-loading saves keep them even after release?

If i remember correctly one of streamers during Kerbalkon said that his saves worked OK. Mods were more hit-or-miss. But with all possibe combinations of hardware and software of our systems there is no way to tell. Every one of us will have to check for himself :)

It's actually delayed by two months while they put resources in.

nice 1 regex! You have brought balance to the force.

Announcing the day is risky enough for the servers, announcing the exact time would be suicide.
You should be grateful that you know the date! Normally we don't even get that.

These are also very true.

I'm surprised this thread is still alive.

Anyway, given my experience with the .22 update, I'll not wait midnight EST or CST. If I happen to be up during those two times, it's totally because I forgot to be tired :D

Also, Ham.

It will come when it comes along... I don't really care, as long as it comes.

I care a bit, not so much due to it not letting me play, but more that I have another game that will be downloading tomorrow as well. Season 2 of Telltales The Walking Dead and I have a feeling that is going to be a lengthy one.

I care a bit, not so much due to it not letting me play, but more that I have another game that will be downloading tomorrow as well. Season 2 of Telltales The Walking Dead and I have a feeling that is going to be a lengthy one.

Telltale... I'm anticipating the sequel to "The wolf among us"... What a great story that is!