0.23 Waiting Room!

greg12

I just had an idea that we can just make a waiting room before every update and discuss staff.

So we have only one thread and not 100+. So if you have to say something about the release date or the upcoming update today, say it here. Thanks :)

It's so simple that nobody thought about it before. Kudos to you sir :cool:

Edit: But to give a on-topic statement; You have to consider the time in Mexico to figure out the expected "time" of arrival. And since it's the middle of the night in Mexico, it's going to take some hours at least..

Edited by JSD

Western America here, almost 2 am. Not going to stay up all night waiting, but it'd be pleasant to wake up to. All you out in the later time zones, don't stress it. Take the time to step outside or look out a window and think up what you're going to do with the coming update.

Meh. I will be at work. And since i will probably be pulling extra hours to cover for my colleague, i won't even return home today :P Dang it. Oh well, at least servers should be free when i finally get to download the game, and the process will be smooth and fast.

It's 2 o'clock in the morning here (California). I'm only awake because I'm finishing a paper for finals. I have to say Squad picked the worst day to release .23! I can't concentrate on my paper and check for the update at the same time!!! I can't wait until I am done with the semester! From the second I walk out of my last final until next semester I am playing .23. Who needs family at christmas when you have kerbals? HAHA

I hope everyone has time to enjoy the update!