0.23 Waiting Room!

greg12

What does take so long? jesus... Personally i'm not very amazed with the new content in 0.23. They could at least add crew transfer within docked units, more science devices, and fuel crossfeed between tanks that are separated with triple-connectors and such. I had craft like this (ship assembled in orbit - for duna travel): Command section with stuff - triple connector < main tanks > triple connector - big docking clamp // big docking clamp - engine section with fuel tank. Engine section tank goes dry and i have to manualy transfer fuel from main tanks in command section. Meh...

What does take so long? jesus... Personally i'm not very amazed with the new content in 0.23. They could at least add crew transfer within docked units, more science devices, and fuel crossfeed between tanks that are separated with triple-connectors and such. I had craft like this (ship assembled in orbit - for duna travel): Command section with stuff - triple connector < main tanks > triple connector - big docking clamp // big docking clamp - engine section with fuel tank. Engine section tank goes dry and i have to manualy transfer fuel from main tanks in command section. Meh...

There -are- mods for fuel transfers, you know... :wink:

The reason that these things aren't being included is: They hate you.