[1.12.x] Ship Manifest (Crew, Science, & Resources) - v 6.0.8.0 - 28 Apr 23

Papa_Joe

Go to settings make sure realism mode is off.

Yeah, this turned out to be my issue. I had tried to change this setting last night, but after I saw the immediate changes to the resource options I thought it didn't fix it. When I tried it tonight I noticed it made the remove button appear in the Roster menu.

Thanks for the help!

Any new info on SM disappearing from the toolbar? Anyone else experience this?

I've experienced this a few times, haven't tried to replicate yet though. I'm also having an issue with crew transfer where I have to close and reopen the Ship Manifest window each time I transfer a crew member.

Log here.

Second Log.

Edited by nebuchadnezzar

Yeah SM is disappearing for me also.

Looks broken

New version released. Stock Toolbar button woes fixed!

Version 0.25.0_3.3.2b - 0.25.0 Interim Release with stock toolbar fix. CLS Highlighting still ini work.

- Bug: When switching vessels in map mode, the stock toolbar would disappear, never to return.

Note: while you may have experienced this issue elsewhere, the bug report above was easily reproducible. the root cause could have been manifested elsewhere during gameplay.

See my OP. Released to Github, Curse, Kerbalstuff.

Enjoy.

Still working CLS highlighting.

Edited by Papa_Joe

I've experienced this a few times, haven't tried to replicate yet though. I'm also having an issue with crew transfer where I have to close and reopen the Ship Manifest window each time I transfer a crew member.

Log here.

Second Log.

Not sure what you were doing from the logs. I see a science transfer going on, and a vessel change... can you provide me steps to reproduce?

Thanks!

Papa_Joe said:
New version released. Stock Toolbar button woes fixed!

Version 0.25.0_3.3.2b - 0.25.0 Interim Release with stock toolbar fix. CLS Highlighting still ini work.

- Bug: When switching vessels in map mode, the stock toolbar would disappear, never to return.

Note: while you may have experienced this issue elsewhere, the bug report above was easily reproducible. the root cause could have been manifested elsewhere during gameplay.

See my OP. Released to Github, Curse, Kerbalstuff.

Enjoy.

Still working CLS highlighting.

Copy that Papa, grabbing it now. It does seem to disappear after close up to map change or maybe a vessel switch. I'll double check

BTW great mod. Love the extra's besides crew transfers. Loading up one of RoverDude's OKS station w/resources and crew is so handy. 20 kerbals and 5000ton of supplies is a [snip] without this little honey.

Edited by Snark
Redacted by moderator

There is an issue that persists in latest release:

1. Click SM toolbar button

2. Click science - all related parts will be highlighted and science window will open

3. Click SM toolbar button again - part highlighting will stay. Q: is it working as intended?

4. Click SM toolbar button one more time - SM window will appear with science button already pressed as we left it, but no science window will appear until you click science button twice. Guess this is definitely not working as intended.

There is an issue that persists in latest release:

1. Click SM toolbar button

2. Click science - all related parts will be highlighted and science window will open

3. Click SM toolbar button again - part highlighting will stay. Q: is it working as intended?

4. Click SM toolbar button one more time - SM window will appear with science button already pressed as we left it, but no science window will appear until you click science button twice. Guess this is definitely not working as intended.

thanks for the report. I had seen that behavior also.

Agreed. Not working as intended.

I'm working on a complete revision of the highlighting methodology. What I now have working is much more reliable and not prone to weird behavior as before.

I'm going thru end to end testing/debug now and making sure I have it licked.

I'm working on a complete revision of the highlighting methodology. What I now have working is much more reliable and not prone to weird behavior as before.

Great news :D And by the way, if possible, please add on/off switch for highlighting.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know if some one already put this in here, but in Ship manifest, i can't move Settings window and the save button is disabled.

That sounds like your config file is corrupted... I've not seen that issue.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.