[0.25] Simple Part Organizer v1.2.1

Felbourn

Perfection at last.... Felbourn you're awesome... Simply perfection. Just for us just learning to code, what did you find wrong?

The ClassName on at least one B9 part module was null. That seems... odd. Seems like a case of "should not be possible/allowed" but it was, so I check for it now.

The ClassName on at least one B9 part module was null. That seems... odd. Seems like a case of "should not be possible/allowed" but it was, so I check for it now.

But it worked with b9 :D Probably with all those community originated mods what happens in code is pure *magic* ;) Anyway, thanks to you I'm currently catching class E for using it as space station core. Thanks again!

Edited by McOffsky

But it worked with b9 :D Probably with all those community originated mods what happens in code is pure *magic* ;) Anyway, thanks to you I'm currently catching class E for using it as space station core. Thanks again!

Yes I did not confirm this but I suspect something in B9 was being altered by a mod, so in combination it was failing. Some people reported KAS was failing, but it always worked fine for me with KAS. For all I know it was KAS+B9 but intuitively I doubt that too. Anyway... fixed!

Yes I did not confirm this but I suspect something in B9 was being altered by a mod, so in combination it was failing. Some people reported KAS was failing, but it always worked fine for me with KAS. For all I know it was KAS+B9 but intuitively I doubt that too. Anyway... fixed!

Odd since I dont use B9 parts but I may have a ClassName Null somewhere else. Any chance you could request a dump log somewhere to see what parts are actually null?

When I was doing my tests I've added mods in inverse order so conflict SPO + OpenResourceSys occured without b9 and KAS. But yeah, this combination only occured in my case. I would bet on some change in ksp core / unity. Anyway - as MrWizerd noted - your beermoney account number would be usefull, few sessions without SPO reminded mi how much livesaver this little mod is.

Edited by McOffsky

Hi,

I have two issues (0.23 SPO v1.1):

- mod with space in their names have buton with only the first word (ex: "The DoPToOT" => "The")

- filter last change are not saved: deselect one mod, launch the vessel, revert to VAB/SPH, the mod is selected back.

There is a v1.2.1 by the way, but that version did not touch the code for saving changes nor how the Module list is populated, so while you could try that I don't think it'll fix this. You likely need to wait for a v1.2.2 for these fixes.

There is a v1.2.1 by the way, but that version did not touch the code for saving changes nor how the Module list is populated, so while you could try that I don't think it'll fix this. You likely need to wait for a v1.2.2 for these fixes.

As expected, the two issues stay the same with the last release. Glad to hear you'll work on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- mod with space in their names have buton with only the first word (ex: "The DoPToOT" => "The")

Peeked at the source.

string FindPartMod(AvailablePart part)
{
UrlDir.UrlConfig config = Array.Find<UrlDir.UrlConfig>(configs, (c => (part.name == c.name.Replace('_', '.'))));
if (config == null)
return "";
var id = new UrlDir.UrlIdentifier(config.url);
return id[0];
}

Problem is the penultimate line, which is returning the first element in the string array returned from the UrlDir.UrlIdentifier() call. In theory it just needs a loop to concatenate the elements of the array together and return that...

@tecknobabble: :) good.

@Felbourn: could you update the initial post please (version supported + most recent version dl link) ? It's a bit confused and a single post somewhere will be sooner or later hard to find.

And fixing the "space in mod dir" issue would be great.

Thanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.