[0.25] Simple Part Organizer v1.2.1

Felbourn

@tecknobabble: :) good.

@Felbourn: could you update the initial post please (version supported + most recent version dl link) ? It's a bit confused and a single post somewhere will be sooner or later hard to find.

And fixing the "space in mod dir" issue would be great.

Thanks.

DL link added. Not sure what you mean by version... that's in the changelog. "Space" bug not fixed yet. I have sympathy now for those mod makers who have bugs where I think "why haven't they fixed this yet?" :)

DL link added. Not sure what you mean by version... that's in the changelog. "Space" bug not fixed yet. I have sympathy now for those mod makers who have bugs where I think "why haven't they fixed this yet?" :)

:D

As you compile your plug-in with some precise KSP files (Assembly-CSharp.dll and UnityEngine.dll), if KSP version B use a different UnityEngine.dll than version A, A older than B (and further, KSP version A or plug-in version A means using the old UnityEngine.dll, version B is the one using the newest UnityEngine.dll), it may have issues if you have used version A without specifying it, and people try your plug-in with version B.

As you compile your plug-in with some precise KSP files (Assembly-CSharp.dll and UnityEngine.dll), if KSP version B use a different UnityEngine.dll than version A, A older than B (and further, KSP version A or plug-in version A means using the old UnityEngine.dll, version B is the one using the newest UnityEngine.dll), it may have issues if you have used version A without specifying it, and people try your plug-in with version B.

All that I know. Can you explain what he is asking me to DO, though?

Oh sorry not "he"

"you"

I thought you were not the same person who originally posted for some reason. Great, so YOU can tell me what you mean. The version it's compatible with is 0.23.5 which was already stated in the original post.

• 1 month later...
Not working for me on 24.2, but I have a large amount of mods, sure it is incompatible with some. Will wait for an updated version. =)

When it fails, I need to see any relevant lines from your KSP.log file before I can fix it. Thanks.

[WRN 11:53:53.308] The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'KWRocketry/Parts/Fuel/KW_Universal_Tanks/3mL4A/KW3mtankL4A'

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

think i got them right. even thou that comes up it still shows part.

• 4 weeks later...
[WRN 11:53:53.308] The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'KWRocketry/Parts/Fuel/KW_Universal_Tanks/3mL4A/KW3mtankL4A'

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

think i got them right. even thou that comes up it still shows part.

Just realized I never replied to this. That warning (not an error) is a problem with KW Rocketry and has nothing to do with SPO.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, PLEASE update and keep this mod alive...

I use this version in 0.24.2 myself so there is no reason I know of that it needed a recompile.

Change the thread title or people will bump this every week, "Hay guyzs this work in .24? plox thx!"

My newb-ness at these forums is about to show.

I can't find a link to "edit" where the thread title can be changed. When I edit the first post, it lets me change the body, but not the thread title. How do I do it? :)

My newb-ness at these forums is about to show.

I can't find a link to "edit" where the thread title can be changed. When I edit the first post, it lets me change the body, but not the thread title. How do I do it? :)

It's not obvious. There's a "Go Advanced" button on the edit screen that lets you change the title:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was thinking I might spend a few hours on this over this weekend. I have some ideas for things I want to do (like fix the "revert loses my saved settings" bug). If you have anything you really want, let me know and if it's simple enough then I may have time to add it.

I was thinking I might spend a few hours on this over this weekend. I have some ideas for things I want to do (like fix the "revert loses my saved settings" bug). If you have anything you really want, let me know and if it's simple enough then I may have time to add it.

Would an option to move the sort/filter buttons be possible?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.