Modular Fuel System .23 fix

Mmmmyum

I was looking for a fix for MFS on .23 and I found NathanKell's Github. Someone under the username of taniwha-qf contributed a fork that apparently fixes the issues.

The file that's on github is a .cs, and as I understand it, it has to go into the .dll? Could someone explain what to do?

Link to what I found: https://github.com/taniwha-qf/ModularFuelSystem/commit/7a6fd0c290e48c90c555221266bf6f66a8996627

Uh, that fixes some of the issues. You'll see last night I committed more.

taniwha is currently the maintainer of Extraplanetary Launchpads, and was kind enough to do some massive work on MFS.

MFS v4 is in testing, and will hopefully be done soon. It still has some serious issues.

Thanks for the reply, I'm by no means a programmer/coder and as I understand it I'd need to compile the .cs into a .dll.

I think I'll just wait for a full build to come out (tried your latest version and it didn't fix it, but it did not contain a .dll)

Unless of course I'm being stupid as I don't exactly know what a .dll is (other than that it contains code looked for by an application).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.