My first post, worthy of it lol

TimH07

Today we mark the heroics of Jeb Kerman as he selflessly went on a voyage to rescue fellow cosmonaut Bill Kerman.

Bill Kerman was sent on his mission to Minimmus. All seemed well and after collecting surface samples he returned to his ship, that was noticeably low on fuel.

But non the less he tried to return home only to find he would run out of fuel in orbit around Kerbal.

After much deliberation, it was decided we cannot leave Bill in this predicament. A plan was hatched, Jeb would rescue Bill Kerman!

Hours of hard work and retrofitting a previous ship with rescue gear and an additional seat, and still in the first few stages of career mode, he was off!

Bill had actually went on an EVA to "push" his rocket home as it was soooo close to making the orbit. But while out on that EVA he ran out of fuel and was aloof in space.

Jeb's years of training led him to an intercept course in which he was able to actually put the ladder to the hatch right in Bills hands, a simple switch to Bill and the letter F and he was onboard with a ride home!

this was no easy feat and I wanted to share with you all the good news as I am a beginner to this game and LOVE it!!!

Thanks for reading!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.