Rotators

I would really like to see rotators in the game. 2 types ideally, one that rotates against the other side, and one that had both ends remain static and the center rotates. These would be useful for docking stations, solar panels and making hover start jets, ie the osprey or joint strike fighter/harrier.

Also having locking at certain degrees would be great!

You mean something constantly rotating? We have manually rotatable elements in infernal robotics mod.

But something constantly rotating woudl be awesome. Not much usefull (why woudl you make already sun tracking panels roate?), but i just when things rotate in space :)

Manually rotate, change engine directions to hover to fly straight.

Imagine having a fuel hub where you rotate out a tank to another rotates with dock ports, you could bring them out like a Swiss Army knife... OHH how about a rail slider like a shipping dock crane that moves train cars and conex boxes (freight boxes) it could slide between ends like a printer cartridge and have a rotating port for moving things in station.

why would you make already sun tracking panels rotate?

To get that second degree of motion. For example, if that panel is perpendicular to the sun, it has a very bad cross-section.

Seconded for the OCD in me. If nothing else, I'd love to see the docking ports gain this functionality.

Indeed, robotics are on the what not to suggest list. There are, as has been mentioned, mods that provide this functionality. It may or may not be included in the game in future, but for now one simply has to make do with mods.

Since it's WNTS, I'm gonna close this one, guys.