Rotators (with pics)

My last thread was locked because I think it was misunderstood. I was not suggesting robotics as cited for the reason for locking it.

I would like to see moving parts that you manually control how they move one part at a time. for example:

Two end rotator, one end turns against the other to pivot parts. These can be rotated manually 360 degrees and can lock at certain points, ie half way, quarter way ect.

In this photo I made the blue the rotating parts with grey being docking ports, white a ship part and red being engines. I got this idea when I didn't have wheels unlocked in career mode and wanted to launch a jet and land with legs vertically (harrier style)

kerbalpart1.jpg

Second could be both ends remain static while in line and the center moves.

Very simple red rotates as mentioned before and is wide enough for at least docking ports to connect to, Blue ends remain connected to a ship.

kerbalpart2.jpg

Finally 2 ends remain static with rails between the two, you can manually move the slider from one end to the other and the center also rotates manually (have to switch between which to control on the unit) you can create amazing stations with parking for things like fuel tanks.

Imagine both ends are connected to the centers of another 2 of these so they could move in and out in tandem towards the yellow fuel tanks and can rotate out to a waiting ship in need of a fuel tank. ect ect...

kerbalpart3.jpg

green ends static, blue moves on the red rails and blue rotates, perhaps with docking ports on it.

Thoughts?

Yep this falls more under the mechanical aspect of it but still, what not to suggest list, since it has been suggested many times and there are mods for it.

I didn't see them in the list, and I don't do mods :)